BY NINTENDO

Pam O.
Highland, CA
I love this game. Having grown up in the 80's, I love these classic games. I am no good at the running and jumping and shooting games. This one is perfect for me, I can play by myself and it is enough of puzzle to keep me interested. This games is so addictive.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this game. I like the multi-player or single player mode. It is fun and exciting.
Amy H.
London
I love bomberman so much, it's such a classic game that me and my cousins us to play all the time on the pc and therefore it was nice to have it on the Ds due to the fact that it is portable which is good for holidays. I would recommend this to anyone who loves this game.
Carly L.
I love this game. it's addictive and a great way to pass the time. So much fun!