BY NINTENDO

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Edmonds, WA
This game is super fun, it's always nice to find a fun learning game. The animations are funny and the learning games are intriguing. I wish it was on a different console because sometimes the wii controls get a little overwhelming. But its still very enjoyable
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
A fun game to feel like you are sharpening your skills. Instructions are very easy to follow and the game is interesting
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Gamer Expert
This was a huge hit in my family. My brother I love it to compete against one another. I loved it to be able to play games and relax but still know your learning or doing something for your brain. The games are fun, but it's still very obvious that they're brain games and you have to think about things.
Shariece T.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
I've been out of school for a while. This is a great game to help you keep your wits.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Casper, WY
Good game for keeping the brain active and a good way to create healthy challenges within my family.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved this game when it first came out on Facebook, and now it's in a Wii version. The games were challenging and still fun! I wish there were more games to play.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Summerside, Prince edward island
This game came with my consul when I bought it a few years back. I tried it a few times but I didn't find it very engaging so it never got played again.