Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS

There are new neighbors in town? and they're a little bit wild. The charming world of Animal Crossing bursts to life for the first time ever on your Nintendo 3DS, and it's bringing along a lot of new surprises. From brand-new animal species to new hot spots to explore, there are more reasons than ever to settle down in this cute town. Re-introducing the same valued themes of community and creativity, while also re-imagining gameplay for the 3D generation, Animal Crossing: New Leaf sets a new standard for the beloved series. Moving into your dream house has never been so much fun, now that a model home showcase is in town, displaying the latest, most beautiful designs. Once you choose your lodging, make it truly feel like home by customizing the details to suit your own style. Out and about, a main street shopping area just opened up in town? take a stroll through the stores to check out the latest merchandise. Animal Crossing is turning over a New Leaf, and it's a great time to cross into its borders.

Who is your favorite villager? Mine is Fang!
Are you able to change skin tone in this game? I know you can in New Horizons:)
At what point are you able to get a slingshot? I've been playing the game everyday for probably 3 weeks now and have only seen a slingshot in one of the island tour games, but haven't been given one and haven't seen it in any stores 😔
Start your review of Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
this was my first animal crossing game, and at first i completely loved it. but after awhile, i found myself bored because i didn’t feel like there was a clear objective. the game is so adorable and very fun in short bursts.
Dawn E.
BILLERICA, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS uploaded by Dawn E.
Animal Crossing is one of my most favorite games ever. Now that New Horizons has come out for the Switch it makes me want to play all of the older Animal Crossing games, too. They are so much fun and I think that New Leaf has a lot of replay value. I will at this one again and again. Even my kids are getting into it now, which is a lot of family fun. Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS uploaded by Amaya M.
This was the first ever game I ever owned for my 3ds. It's very entertaining and I love how you can decorate your own house in the game. I play almost every day because it's such a chill and relaxing game. The only reason I have not have it 5 stars is because you can't customize your character's hair and skin color. The only chance I get to customize my character's hair is when I go to the beauty shop in the game and I can barely choose what it looks like. It's basically randomized which is kind of cool at first, but I would have liked the option to change everything for myself. Overall, it is still a wonderful game to invest in for your first Animal Crossing game.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS uploaded by Jena L.
I've only been playing about a week and there's a lot of things I don't love. Mind you, this is my first experience with Animal Crossing so I'm sure the newer versions are better. First, I hate that I can't play at night considering I'm a night owl. With my schedule I only get a small window of game play every day. Second, I find it to be a bit overwhelming over all. There is SO MUCH going on and every time I google something I learn about something else and it's just very involved and its hard to keep everything in order in my brain and in the game. But I love the cute graphics and fun characters!
Anndres O.
Purchased at: GameStop
One of the cutest games of all time. Enjoy making new friends and taking care of your town. The characters are all so fun with their own unique personalities. I love interacting with them and collecting the unique items in the game. It is a really fun way to spend an afternoon and is very calming.
Belen B.
Fairfax, VA
Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS uploaded by Belen B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this game so much it’s so cute and super addictive. I like the fact that it’s made for everyone, kids teenagers and adults. It also has a big and helpful community that helps to grown and make your island beautiful. Here’s a spot that I love from my island
Daniela C.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
Super cute game! I remember playing it on my 3ds xl! This game made me fall in love with animal crossing!!
Zelos C.
New Orleans, LA
Really fun game. It has a lot of grinding though. The character customization is pretty good (except for the fact that you can't change your skin color unless you get a tan).
Logan A.
Nashville, TN
I ADORE THIS GAME! I started playing Wild World when it first came out years ago and I loved it but unfortunately it was a friends and I don't own it. I have city folk which I enjoy but using the Wii wasn't as easy once I got to college. This game is perfect! So innovative with all of the different areas that you can travel to as well as the way your character can dress, and I love all the new characters. I can't wait to see what's next for animal crossing!
Helga Z.
I don't have the patience for Animal Crossing. There is so much dialogue and no way to skip it. Yawn. For real? I just want to play the game. I would be willing to play this game if I could skip the dialogue. If anyone knows an option for this, please let me know.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denisa R.
Romania
il y a un an
Who else is playing Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS during this quarantine? #followforfollow #followme #follow4follow #indieculture #animalcrossing #nintendo #corona
Leila W. il y a un an
YUP!!! All day, every day ACNH!!!