Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons

by Nintendo

Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility; Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself

I Love Animal Crossing, can anyone suggest another game which is very similar please?
I Saw this the other day and was wondering if it’s worth the purchase. Is it a good story line. Is it a great game for those who like storylines?
Anyone else too into this game?
Start your review of Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons!
How would you rate this product?
Juno F.
NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Juno F.
I love this game! It took me a while to try it myself but the hype is definitely real ✨ the art style is adorable and there’s a variety of things to do in-game. Gardening, building homes, foraging, fishing, interacting with neighbors and much more. Worth a try if you’ve enjoyed games like 505 Games (US), Inc. Terraria and [product:505-games-stardew-valley:-collectors-edition-playstation-4-[ps4]
Rachael S.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Fun game. Cost your average game cost of 60$. You decorate your island and have cute villagers. The game is played in real time not game time. Sunday morning is turnip day. Turnips are your investments.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Maribel J.
I've grown up playing video games since I was about 8, 30 years later here I am still, hyping up Nintendo. This game is so cute and keeps you coming back for more if you're the kind that likes to collect everything! No violence, no profanity, nothing complicated just a nice way to spend some time to yourself.
Frances H.
Clearwater, KS
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Frances H.
Animal crossing is my most favorite game of all time. This version is the only reason I purchased a switch. My kids play this with me on theirs. The game is very different in comparison to previous versions. There's always something to do, and they're always adding different updates. 10/10 recommend.
Beth L.
Cridersville, OH
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Beth L.
Animal Crossing is like Sims but with animals (to put it simply). I am a big fan of the Animal Crossing since I played the 1st US release in 2001. I find life simulation games very relaxing and fun. I like that there is no end goal, the game just goes on forever. For me it does not get boring because I can always redesign my island or find new villagers. This game is one of the more 'new user friendly' of the series but without feeling undermining (like the Happy Home Design game that came before this one). It incorporates a lot from Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Nintendo keeps releasing new (free) updates/content. I bought this at launch and have been playing it since. I was disappointed in some of the updates: I felt there was way too much Zipper (Easter event) and not nearly enough Jingles (Christmas event). I am disappointed that some of my favorite characters have not been given an update (Kick's store, Brewster, Copper, Booker, Katrina, etc). But a game is never 'perfect' in the eyes of fans, expectations are too high.
Monica G.
Porterville, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Monica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just added another tv to my living room lol it’s my animal crossing game I love to play it
Brianna B.
Groton, CT
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Brianna B.
Purchased at: Target
I love the nostalgia this game brings back. It’s the perfect balance of an updated classic. The activities keep me busy every day and I have yet to feel like there’s not something to be doing in the game. Graphics are great as well🤩
April B.
Topeka, KS
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by April B.
Purchased at: Walmart
A great game for any age. You should never get bored with all the things you can do in this game. Building, changing outfits(create your own), fishing, flying to other islands, discovering new insects, animals and more. It cost around $60 for the digital and regular version of the game. You could check out your local game stores or marketplace and possibly purchase for less used.
Alyssa W.
Kentucky
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Alyssa W.
My all time favorite game! I totally need some more updates to this but I still play every single day! My kids can all have their own character and houses on my island as well. I have spent way too much time playing it. It is super addictive!
Morgan S.
Ewing, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons uploaded by Morgan S.
I really, really wanted to love this game. And in a way, I do. But it just doesn’t have the same genius as its predecessor, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I’ve been playing #AnimalCrossing since it game out on Gamecube. It was one of (if not, THE) first games I ever played. What has followed and extended through the series are the same friendly faces of characters with various personalities, fishing and bug catching options, and increasing control over world-building. Casual AC fans will find this version to be a faithful but fresh update to the series, bringing some new special visiting characters (a familiar-looking pirate, a goth chameleon, and twin dodo pilots). And yet, to perennial fans of the series, this game is lacking. I played an embarrassing 500+ hours during quarantine, and it was the necessary distraction for the time. However, I quickly ran out of things to do. Fan-favorite game components of previous iterations are still missing without any valid reason that I can tell. The beloved, ever-present, recently retired tortoise, Tortimer, is still absent from the game in 2021. As is his island, which carried New Leaf for 7 years of invigorating gameplay and online community. The number of fruit trees, which expanded in New Leaf, has shrunk to fewer than before. Brewester and his coffee shop are missing, as is the daily minigame that allowed the player to act as barista once per day. These things brought fans back to the series day after day, year after year. But since they are gone, I dropped the game long ago. Without enough to do, the game ran dry. Maybe my expectations were just too high, but I feel like it isn’t too much to ask for old mainstays to, well, stay mainly. I’m disappointed that Nintendo released this game while still so hollow, and I’m annoyed that updates (which were marketed as regular roll-outs for two years post-release) have seemingly vanished. I might just be jaded, but I can’t in good faith recommend this game to long-standing fans. Pick up your copy of New Leaf and visit your 2013 neighbors—I’m sure they’ll appreciate it more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey T.
marissa
il y a 2 mois
Christopher D. il y a 2 mois
Love them both but it depends on what you’re going with! Animal crossing is really relaxing and mario kart is great with friends although ac is fun too with friends they just need to work on that feature a little more. There’s so much variety in animal crossing and if you like stardew valley type games you’ll love it for sure
Maddy M.
Hummelstown, PA
il y a 3 mois
Anyone else buy the Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons collection from #colourpop? The collection was bittersweet, so many lost opportunities in packaging, but great quality nonetheless.
Veronica C. il y a 3 mois
I didn't buy any because I wasn't sure about the color pallets. They look cute but would they look cute on me? Idk 🤔
Heidy S.
Pharr, TX
il y a 4 mois
Lewis Q. il y a 3 mois
I got bored with it after a month. Keep in mind I'm one of those "Don't ever stop moving!" gamers.
Trenda S.
il y a 4 mois
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons ? Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons Do you think this is better than past Animal crossing games or does it lack somewhat?
Lewis Q. il y a 3 mois
NEEDS MORE AMIIBO SUPPORT Nintendo - Amiibo Figures (splatoon Series Inkling Girl/inkling Squid/inkling Boy) - Multi