Nintendo Amiibo Pikmin & Olimar by Wii U uploaded by Debbie G.Nintendo Amiibo Pikmin & Olimar by Wii U uploaded by Debbie G.

BY WII U

Supercharge your gameplay with amiibo! Discover amiibo, a brand new way to interact with your favorite Nintendo characters and games. Touch amiibo figures to the Wii U GamePad controller and watch them come to life and affect different games in surprising ways. In the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U game, customize your amiibo by adjusting their offensive and defensive capabilities. Battle against amiibo fighters, alongside them on teams, or pit them against your Smash Bros. nemesis in multiplayer action. Your amiibo can be both your ally and rival. Train your amiibo to level 50 so that you can crush even the toughest opponents! Best of all, one amiibo figure can work with multiple amiibo compatible games. Available September 11, 2015. see more...

Samantha S.
I love the detail on this amiibo !! I got it for my boyfriend and he loved it ! Definitely one of the most detailed so far. It wasn't too expensive since they had a BOGO offer at our local Toys R Us. A must have for your collection !
Jessica H.
Norwalk, CA
Super cute! I own myself and love it. great for use and collecting if that's what you're into. great design and not ugly and cheap looking and good for the price it was for
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
Olimar is an explorer from space! The amiibo is so cute, he has a clear helmet and his trusty Pikmin with him. Great for Super Smash Bros. 4... not much else so far.
Jade B.
I personally really enjoyed this game! My favorite was pikmin for the GameCube ! The game was really entertaining !
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My little cousin is obsessed with this game. I didn't get the point but it was interesting.