Nintendo amiibo Mario Classic Color

by Nintendo

Introducing amiibo: character figures designed to connect and interact with compatible games. By tapping the amiibo over your Wii U GamePad, you'll open up new experiences within each corresponding game. Your amiibo will store data as you play, making it your very own, one-of-a-kind amiibo. Recommended for children ages 6+. amiibo - Mario Classic Color.

Is it bootleg?
Is this a figurine? It's so cute, so I must know.
I need this but can never find it at the stores near me. :(
Start your review of Nintendo amiibo Mario Classic Color!
Jen M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is an awesome amiibo. A must have for any collector or Mario enthusiast. Looking toward to more 8 bit amiibos.
Angela G.
Windber, PA
This product is really good I loved Mario all his games were fun I would just keep playing them I would recommend this product
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
You can never have too many amibos especially Mario. I can't wait to add this to my collection
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
My son adores his Nintendo Amiibo figures including this very cool Mario. It has that old school brick like style from the games I grew up playing. There are multiple games that these Amiibo figures are compatible with.
Andrew M.
This is a cool toy. I like all the variety Nintendo put out for the Amiibo. I just wish they worked in more games! I like to collect the figures just to display them. They get to be a little expensive though.
Mel G.
Springdale, PA
Come on it's a me Mario! How can you not love this classic design! Looks great in the shelf and adds some classic flair to a new game
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is what started all the game craze! When i was a little girl my brothers and 8 would race to see who could rescue princess peaches the fastest. I don't think i ever won, but i could rescue the princess in under 10 min!
Eli G.
Who doesnt loveeeee mario?? Ive always played. this game its awesome and fun
Who doesnt loveeeee mario?? Ive always played. this game its awesome and fun
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I love Mario! I wish my son liked it as much as me but the blurry characters bother him
Darlene S.
Clinton, CT
Mario is always awesome. I miss having my Nintendo and playing these games. If my son tried this game he would be so flustered over the crappy graphics.