Nintendo amiibo Light Blue Yarn Yoshi uploaded by Stacy U.Nintendo amiibo Light Blue Yarn Yoshi uploaded by Stacy U.

BY NINTENDO #74 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

amiibo Light Blue Yarn Yoshi see more...

Ericka B.
This is one of the cutest amiibos out there! It is beautifully designed and incredibly well crafted. It is so pretty that you might want to keep it in a shelf to display instead. Amiibos are always great for the extra unlocks they provide in their respective videogames.
Sharon L.
I absolutely love Nintendo amiibo light blue yarn Yoshi and all of the other Yoshi's out there. I own Yoshi's game I love it. It is so fun and enjoyable for my whole family. That Yoshi's are so adorable, I would definitely recommend this game and all of the yarn Yoshi's to others.
Dakota C.
Wittensville, KY
These little Yoshis are adorable! The are very soft and cute. The are great for collectors and aren't very expensive. The look very good on desks beds or put up on shelves. I'd recommend them to anyone. They are very cute!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
This little dood is awesome. I love how he is actually soft, and looks straight out of the game. The feature it gives you in the game is good, but I love this thing just for its looks. Anyone with a heart loves Yoshi.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
the amiibos give a fun little interaction to each wii u game that has it enabled. these yarn ones are extra special, soft and cute. i wish amiibos brought more bonuses to games but maybe new stuff will be encorporated soon
Stacy U.
I love my yarn Yoshi! I was so excited that my fiance found a pink one too. Its like the best of both worlds, gaming and my love of crochet!
Anna P.
West Chester, PA
I got the light blue yarn Yoshi for my nephew for his birthday and he loved it. Both he and my son are super fanatic of the Nintendo games.
Sidnee M.
allentown, PA
These plushies are so adorable and it's actually made of yarn! They work with Yoshi Wooly World Wii U game which is just as adorable!
Indira A.
Es uno de los personajes más cute de Mario , y este peluche es tan lindo y de macrame! super suave y tiernito
Tina S.
This is a great amiibo it gives my children great costumes and things in a lot of their games.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
What's your favorite amiibo?