by Nintendo

Includes Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy and Inkling Squid. Introducing amiibo: character figures designed to connect and interact with compatible games. By tapping the amiibo over your Wii U GamePad, you'll open up new experiences within each corresponding game.

What other colors do these Amiibo come in?
I've heard these work in Animal Crossing New Leaf. What do they get you? I know nothing of Splatoon.
Are these like sky landers or just a figurine?
Start your review of Nintendo - Amiibo Figures (splatoon Series Inkling Girl/inkling Squid/inkling Boy) - Multi!
How would you rate this product?
Gamer Expert Level 3
Nintendo - Amiibo Figures (splatoon Series Inkling Girl/inkling Squid/inkling Boy) - Multi uploaded by Patricia D.
I have these amiibo new in box. I don't own the game yet but I've seen videos for it. I think these amiibo are so adorable.
Marysville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
These are good to get if children are gamers. They can play on the console and use their imagination with the figurines.
Athol, MA
These are a great addition to the Splatoon game! They are very well detailed and add a little extra fun to the game
Bell gardens , CA
Omg!! This are so amazing I really loves the color I woulding mind haven one of this I love it
Amiibo are great! fun little collectable figures of nintendo characters. very easy to use.
Cleveland ohio
Este es muy bueno lo recomiendo es excelente súper excelente jueguenlo les gustara mucho
Franklin Sq, NY
My kids loved this splatoon game and these amibbos.very cute i enjoyed playing it.
Cool game, it's funny and you can play it with friends. A bit silly but still good.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these and their outfits for Splatoon! They are also super cute to display.
Hello I have a Instagrem and an  Arabic Youtube channel . Most of the followers are from the majority of Arab Countries such as Morocco . Algeria . Egypt . Saudi Arabia and more I want to review one of your Wonderful products and i  guarantee you purchases and .!! new Members of your Wondrful site When I'm finished,I will run a competition for my subscribers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do. Best regards !