BY NINTENDO

Fans of the Animal Crossing franchise love the engaging and fun gameplay the titles deliver. You love building a town of your own, interacting with other citizens and more. Yet, when a different game is turned on, you pine for your favorite Animal Crossing characters, and wish you could play as them in your new adventures. Experience an epic adventure with this Tom Nook amiibo, which allows you to connect and interact with your favorite Nintendo games in a whole new way. Just tap your Wii U GamePad controller or Nintendo New 3DS XL with the amiibo to get started. Enjoy customizable gameplay features. Defeat even the hardest opponents by building your amiibo to level 50. Create a totally unique experience by storing data as you play. Are you ready to step into your favorite Nintendo worlds like never before? see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Ninetendo Amiibo Figures are great, they are easy to find in any supermarket or gaming store, affordable, easy to use and play with, and a ton of fun. These are great products and I will definitely be buying them again for my son and his friends.
Viviana M.
Really do like this game and the figures. They are easy to use but not for small children. We play with them all the time. They are reliable but not for little kids. I would recommend them to others.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
Never played this game but i know my kids would like them and they play them a lot and they purchased them at walmart on line . and it there favorite game
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
the amiibos give you objects of the game and you can buy other things with a regular jacket you can invite them to live in your city
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
Honestly, my boyfriend is TOO obsessed with amiibo. Animal Crossing is a classic, it's adorable, and it works well with the game.
Guylherme W.
Eu gostei desse boneco achei ele muito lindo mesmo queria ter um ele me lembra aqueles desenhos que ha em cokkies
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
I used to play this game for days on end! I love that they have figurines to match the characters in the game!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim