BY NINTENDO

Discover amiibo, a brand new way to interact with your favorite Nintendo characters and games. Touch amiibo figures to the Wii U GamePad controller and watch them come to life and affect different games in surprising ways* In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, you can battle, train, and level-up your amiibo figures. see more...

Dakota C.
Wittensville, KY
Super smash bros plus lucario! What's not to like! This is perfect and it is also a cute little figure too. Who doesn't like lucario?! These little figures are very cool and affordable! So much fun. Pokemon and smash is amazing!
Kaylee L.
Redding, CA
Amiibo a are a fun addition to Nintendo games. I always recommend looking up the capabilities they have in your favorite game before committing to a purchase or you may end up with just a desk decoration.
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
I love the amiibos, I've been collecting them since they came out. They're really neat as a gaming and collector items. They also look really nice and detailed!
Andreus R.
I love Pokemon since I was like 4 every time a new game over out, I try my best to get it. I don't have a DC anymore so I don't play as much.
marion c.
Surprise, AZ
My kids love amiibo figures. They are detailed collectibles. They devote entire shelves in their rooms to amiibos!
Jessica G.
Las Cruces, NM
Great collectors item. I had to buy to in order to keep one in my collection wall and one so that I could play!