Nintendo - Amiibo Animal Crossing Cards (series 1) - Multi uploaded by Danielle F.Nintendo - Amiibo Animal Crossing Cards (series 1) - Multi uploaded by Jessica H.

BY NINTENDO

You've built lives, constructed towns and joined them on fun-filled adventures, but now, your friends of Animal Crossing are coming to life on your Nintendo 3DS in an all-new way. Crack open this pack of amiibo Animal Crossing Cards to discover new friends or reconnect with old ones. Get ready to enhance your Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer with this card pack. see more...

Jessica H.
Toano, VA
Theses are sooo cute and fun to collect in the US they come 6 in a pack with one special card in a pack once you have them they can be used in the new animal crossing game happy home design to bring the character to your town with a few items they adore it has also started a trading of cards thru Facebook and Instagram they are currently a hot item there worth the 5.84 they charge at Walmart and the cards will work with other games too reason I gave 4 out of 5 you must have a new3ds or a card reader to use them with the game they do have a small chip inside that allows for the info to be uploaded there fun and cute to collect
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
These cards might be literally killing me. I get so many duplicates but I still can't seem to get the whole set! They're really cute and fun and pretty soon you can use them in Animal Crossing New Leaf to bring new villagers into your town!
Danielle F.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I just love Collecting the Amiibo cards, since I'm a big Animal Crossing fan. I almost have 2 complete sets! I have had fun using these cards to play Happy Home Designer, as well as to trade. These cards are great investment if you like to collect and if your a Nintendo Fan. Series 1 is out as of now but come January 2016 series 2 Wil be out!
Melisa R.
Lewisville , TX
These cards are literally killing me. Well, maybe not but they're so stinking cute you can't help but want to collect them all. They'll be releasing them for a while too. You can also purchase the collector's binder in which to store them and use them in other Animal Crossing games like Amiibo Festival.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
I have the whole collection! Sold some of my extras to friends who were looking to buy them (I had to buy a lot to get a whole set) but it worked out for the best for me and my buddies. :)
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I love these cards. They are inexpensive and you get six in each pack. The item you get from the different characters are so unique and different I love it.
Iris M.
I love these cards! Not only are they cute but super addicting to collect 😍they also make the perfect gift for any animal crossing fan!
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
the amiibos give you objects of the game and you can buy other things with a regular jacket you can invite them to live in your city
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
I love these cards but it saddens me that they are hard to find. I was lucky to get 3 packs and am hunting for more.
Ashley M.
They are a cute add on to the game but not very necessary. You don't have to have them to play the game.
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
Where can I buy series one? :)