Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Would this be a good present for a man in his mind-twenties that takes the bus to work everyday? I am thinking of getting one for my husband.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
May 16, 2013, 12:41 p.m.
My husband doesn't care for the 3DS because he is color-blind with slight strabismus and he cannot see the 3D. However, it is not just on the 3DS, it is also in 3D movies, etc. So be sure he can see in 3D before shucking out the extra bucks for it!! :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
April 28, 2013, 2:43 p.m.
I'm in my mid-20s and I love mine. I would definitely recommend it, especially since he has a commute that he would use it on every day.
Demi M.
Demi M.
Jan. 23, 2013, 2:25 a.m.
If he enjoys Nintendo games, absolutely. Consider the PSvita if he's a more hardcore gamer.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jan. 14, 2013, 7:32 p.m.
Yes, I just bought my 22 year old boyfriend one for christmas.
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Dec. 18, 2012, 3:45 p.m.
I think that a Nintendo 3DS would be great for your husband because it has a lot of games of the classics and recent games. You can also watch movies on it if you have Netflix. You can even surf the internet. I personally think that the internet it has is really good. And that is just a little information about the Nintendo. It has a whole lot of other things.
Janelle Iza A.
Janelle Iza A.
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:39 p.m.
I think it would be a good buy if he likes the titles available for this console. Personally, my boyfriend and I are 21 and haven't stopped playing since we both bought Pokemon Black 2. Other classic titles like Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time, the Mario franchises, etc. are definitely a worthwhile try if your man still yearns for the good old gaming days too. The nice thing about the 3DS is that it can play both DS and 3DS games without a problem. If you're also looking for a portable system that plays movies, has HD capability, has more "mature" (so-to-say) game titles (i.e., Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed...), etc. then you may want to also look into the PS VIta.

Join Now