Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1

Anyone else have a NERF case for theirs? I do they are the most kid and Klutz Proof!

Janey W.
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
4 years, 10 months ago
Nope, I have a mario kart 7 one
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
4 years, 10 months ago
I had one and I hated it
Becky F.
Becky F.
Woodbridge, VA
5 years ago
Yes we have gotten the nerf cases. They are great and really help. Def help with lots of dropping.
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
5 years ago
I LOVE the Nerf case! Despite looking kind of ugly, it's worth it because it really does keep your 3DS safe if you drop it.
Demi M.
Demi M.
Eddy, TX
5 years, 3 months ago
I think it would be a great idea, but none of them are really cute. :(
Alejandra Z.
Alejandra Z.
Davie, FL
5 years, 5 months ago
I do! Got my at target last week!
Josh T.
Josh T.
Westerly, RI
5 years, 5 months ago
I seen someone with it but no
jason t.
jason t.
berryville
5 years, 6 months ago
No but would like to get one