BY 3DS #4 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The Nintendo 3DS XL system combines next-generation portable gaming with eye-popping 3D visuals-without the need for special glasses. Take 3D photos, connect to friends, other players, or wireless hotspots with the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 3DS XL is the ultimate 3D entertainment system. It comes bundled with a 4GB SD card, making it perfect for downloading content from the Nintendo eShop. Available February 13, 2015.

• Is this product worth buying?5 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Or should I get the new 2ds?6 Answers
  • Is this a rare console? I love Pikachu and would LOVE to have this!4 Answers
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I purchased two of these for my 7yr old twins for Christmas and for a short period of time they worked incredibly well. The kids absolutely loves them and the graphics were really something (especially the 3D effects). It was pretty simple to navigate too but about two months after I bought them one broke. It wouldn't read any of the games. I called the store where I purchased them (Walmart) and they told me I had to contact Nintendo themselves for repairs and replacements but I had absolutely no luck getting through to anyone there let alone get my sons ds fixed. Two months after that the other stopped charging. I know most will probably think the kids were to rough but they were not at all. They didn't have free use of them and we're only allowed so much time a day with them. All in all I was disappointed, had they actually lasted they would have gotten a 5 star review but with only getting a few months out of them at best for the price I paid is crazy.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son has this gaming system, it's fun and easy to use with lots of games, it's a bit pricey but well worth it for the amount of time he uses it. The only drawback is the charging port gets damaged easily and then you can't charge it anymore. But customer service is great, they send us a prepaid envelope to send it to them free of charge and they send it back fixed at no charge (we did buy the warranty so I don't know if it would be a charge if you don't have the warranty.)
Sophana S.
Sumner
I love my 3DS XL! I had the original 3DS and this is a huge upgrade from that. I found the original 3DS to be too small and the 3D function wasn’t that great. The buttons on the 3DS XL feels a lot sturdier and overall the console feels and looks more expensive than the dinky plastic look of the 3DS. The 3D is way better now and I really like the fact that it adjusts on its own.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
My son just got the Nintendo 3DS-XL for his birthday, and I have to admit it's REALLY nice. It is pricey (it's a game console!), but entirely worth the money considering it has a dual screen, one of which displays 3D content that can be turned on and off. I love that you can adjust the 3D for the sake of saving my small child's eyes. I also love that the 3DS games fit the XL, making it really easy and affordable to find new or used games for the console. Casing and charging was pretty affordable too*. So far we love ours!
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Gamer Expert Level 1
Very nice and compact little console.  It has pretty good graphics and sound. Is easy to operate, and is thin, which is nice for packing and such . Kids love this I highly recommend. Its a great gift for a kid! Its usually pretty affordable and you can often find them on sale!
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I use my 3DS XL very frequently. The apps like Netflix and Hulu are very convenient. The buttons are comfortable and the XL isn’t too big to fit in my hands comfortably. There are tons of games compatible with this gameboy so it’s a good investment.
Meagan T.
Syracuse, IN
This 3DS XL is my #giftcrush ; it is such an amazing game system. Out of all the game systems this has been my favorite. I love this color. My favorite game to play on this would be Pokemon. I always recommend this product and talk about it often.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like this it's very good and a fun game system for my nephew he can take it on the go you can buy a bunch of little mini games in a carrying case to carry the games a decent price I really enjoyed playing it as well so I recommend to everyone
Jeremy S.
I love this product! The size is great and so much easier to use than the smaller versions. The 3D option is amazing- no need for glasses and it can be turned on and off as needed. The kids love this as much as the adults and there are so many games to choose from!! I would highly recommend this Nintendo 3DS-XL.
Kayla K.
Langley , BC
would this be good for a 5 year old? he would love it!
Kendra J.
Which color do you prefer? I love my pink one. :)
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What is your favorite game?
María L.
Where can i buy it ? I love pikachu.
Shelby B.