BY 3DS #4 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The Nintendo 3DS XL system combines next-generation portable gaming with eye-popping 3D visuals-without the need for special glasses. Take 3D photos, connect to friends, other players, or wireless hotspots with the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 3DS XL is the ultimate 3D entertainment system. It comes bundled with a 4GB SD card, making it perfect for downloading content from the Nintendo eShop. Available February 13, 2015.

Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I purchased two of these for my 7yr old twins for Christmas and for a short period of time they worked incredibly well. The kids absolutely loves them and the graphics were really something (especially the 3D effects). It was pretty simple to navigate too but about two months after I bought them one broke. It wouldn't read any of the games. I called the store where I purchased them (Walmart) and they told me I had to contact Nintendo themselves for repairs and replacements but I had absolutely no luck getting through to anyone there let alone get my sons ds fixed. Two months after that the other stopped charging. I know most will probably think the kids were to rough but they were not at all. They didn't have free use of them and we're only allowed so much time a day with them. All in all I was disappointed, had they actually lasted they would have gotten a 5 star review but with only getting a few months out of them at best for the price I paid is crazy.
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I purchased my Nintendo 3ds xl in 2015. I bought the game system and a couple games from Walmart. It is 2018 now and this game system works the same as when I first brought it. I can easily fit my 3ds in my purse or backpack and take it anywhere with me. I can play it while I am on the bus or train. I just love that it is portable. I take it with me whenever I travel. At least, I no longer have to travel without my video games. Slowly building my video game collection. :D
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have the new version of the Nintendo 3ds XL and enjoy playing games on it both physical and digital.  It keeps me busy after a long day.  It’s my me time.  I like role playing games my favorite is Pokemon and the game system works as good as the day i bought it 3 years ago.
Ericka B.
This is an amazing little console. With a bigger screen and higher resolution as well as better tracking for an enhanced 3D experience (for those of us that actually use the feature), it is a definite staple in anyone's collection. It is great that you can take it everywhere you go as well as the fact that it helps you "meet" other people that pass you by with a console of their own.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
My son just got the Nintendo 3DS-XL for his birthday, and I have to admit it's REALLY nice. It is pricey (it's a game console!), but entirely worth the money considering it has a dual screen, one of which displays 3D content that can be turned on and off. I love that you can adjust the 3D for the sake of saving my small child's eyes. I also love that the 3DS games fit the XL, making it really easy and affordable to find new or used games for the console. Casing and charging was pretty affordable too*. So far we love ours!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son has this gaming system, it's fun and easy to use with lots of games, it's a bit pricey but well worth it for the amount of time he uses it. The only drawback is the charging port gets damaged easily and then you can't charge it anymore. But customer service is great, they send us a prepaid envelope to send it to them free of charge and they send it back fixed at no charge (we did buy the warranty so I don't know if it would be a charge if you don't have the warranty.)
Sally G.
Riverdale
I love my nintendo 3ds-xl. I get to play games like legend of Zelda and Luigi's Mansion which are games I rather playing when I was a kid. This was a great console to get I can take it anywhere and it's small enough to fit almost any where.
This has to be one of my favorite devices . It makes me feel up to date and experience nostalgia ! It’s price point is high but worth every penny if you are a true gamer . I use it all the time and it’s great for traveling and bus rides !
Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this gaming system. I bought it for myself, because Nintendo games are so much fun! I like that you can turn the 3D screen off because I don't use it much just bought the 3ds mostly because the system can actually shut and at the time the 2d one didn't have a closing lid. I really enjoy it, it is too big for my pocket but perfect size for my backpack or purse. The free demos are fun if you have internet access
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love Nintendo products and have gameboys since a kid. My fiancé bought me the 3ds xl a couple years ago. It looks the old school Nintendo remote which is so awesome. They are a great gaming device.
Kayla K.
Langley , BC
would this be good for a 5 year old? he would love it!
Kendra J.
Which color do you prefer? I love my pink one. :)
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What is your favorite game?
MarĂ­a L.
Where can i buy it ? I love pikachu.
Shelby B.