BY NINTENDO

Redefining the Pokemon series Pokemon White Version offer fans and newcomers alike a completely new adventure to discover and enjoy And for the first time ever in the series the two games feature their own individual areas to explore Set in the Unova region which is located far away from the Kanto and Johto regions Pokemon fans will be familiar with both games also feature all new action-packed locations such as the bustling urban environment of Castelia City Pokemon White Version also mark the first time in the Pokemon series that the seasons will change in the game world The result sees specific Pokemon appearing more frequently during particular seasons and also changing in colour or form Furthermore players can only access some areas during a specific season As if that wasn&39;t enough players will also encounter more than 150 never-seen-before Pokemon some of which can only be caught in each version of the game At the start of the game players can choose between new older boy and girl Trainers as well as from three new starter Pokemon - a Grass-type Pokemon Snivy a Fire-type Pokemon Tepig or a Water-type Pokemon Oshawott - before departing on their adventure with two childhood friends In Pokemon White Version the player is tasked with completing two quests One is to complete the Unova Pokedex by finding and catching every Pokemon in the region - however in order to fully complete the Unova Pokedex players will need to trade Pokemon between both versions The other is to become the Pokemon League Champion by battling with wild Pokemon and other Trainers in the region Players will train their Pokemon with the ultimate goal of taking on the Elite Four and the Unova Champion! Thanks to some all new connectivity features you will be able to hone your fighting skills via the Random Matchup mode using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Pokemon White Version gives you the chance to see the Legendary Pokemon Zekrom! Zekrom can disappear inside thunderclouds and fly across the skies Zekrom Category - Deep Black Pokemon Type - Dragon-Electric Ability - Teravolt Height - 9&39; 06" 28932cm Weight - 7606 lbs 345 kg Capture and train 156 new 5th Generation Pokemon with new moves and abilities Explore the new region of Alleos and try to save it from the nefarious plans of Team Plasma The Alleos region also contains two version-exclusive areas depending on which version of Pokemon the player owns White Forest A forest containing wild Pokemon and Trainers to battle The player can find certain Pokemon from previous generations of Pokemon in the grass patches The player can also take part in a competition in which once per day they must capture a specific Pokemon Black City A city full of tall black buildings where the player can battle other Pokemon trainers and acquire rare items The player can challenge the trainers they find here to Pokemon Battles once per day Their victories are tallied up and the player is rewarded with money that they can spend on rare items that are difficult to find in-game Pokemon Black Version introduces the Seasons mechanic where the in-game environment changes depending on what month it is in real life Seasons change monthly rotating through Spring Summer Autumn and Winter according to the internal clock calendar of the DS system 3D graphics give the series a fresh new look Introduction of triple battle In a Triple Battle Trainers send out three Pokemon at once in a 3-vs-3 battle When taking part in Triple Battles players must also take into account the positioning of their Pokemon as this also affects the potential tactics within the battle Video chat with friends over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection using the Nintendo DSi inner camera see more...

Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love all the Pokemon games, this one was really good the story line was fun and interesting I would recommend this to any Pokemon lover or someone that wants to get in to games.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
I love all Pokémon games. This was one of the first I bought since my childhood days of Pokémon red and yellow and silver and it didn’t disappoint. I have since gotten back into them. The story line is great and I love the graphics.
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I have been playing these games ever since they first came out on the old game boy. I have say, on DS they have really done good job with graphics, even though i think it be a lot more fun and cool if they could get pokemon games kinda be like TV show on how they act, how you able interact with your pokemon etc. but all around the top I'm in love with all pokemon games!
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
This was my first foray into Pokemon. When the Pokemon craze hit, I was into other things so I missed it. When I heard about this game, I decided to jump right in. It's a great game and according to the long time fans, follows the recipe of the old games. I enjoyed it! It was a series easy to jump into and one you can put down and come back to week later and not be completely lost. :)
Stephanie L.
Glendale, AZ
My son loves, I mean LOVES Pokemon games, and Pokemon White is no exception. He completed the Black version, and went back to the store for the White version. I love that he can take this game with him for road trips when we go camping and he stops asking the age old question of "Are we there yet?"
Kaylee G.
Redondo Beach, CA
Personally love it. but it's always awesome for kids as well. good present for birthdays or holidays. it's very fun an entertaining. good gameplay and it's addictive!
Lianne P.
Warren, MI
Pokemon is one of my favorite games <3. So, naturally, I love this version. I love the new legendaries. Writing this review reminds me that I should replay this game! It's just too good, as always, thanks Nintendo.
Emily M.
Kansas City, MO
I played this game a few years ago, loved it! It's fun, and suitable for both adult and child gamers alike. If your kid loves Pokemon, certainly not one to pass on!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I've always loved Pokemon and this never disappointed. Even after beating it, I continued to play. Even as an adult I would still play if I had it
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to be into pokemon hardcore. I would have all of the games and I loved every single one of them! Still a good game to this day.