BY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
My 3DS is my best friend. My husband bought my one as a gift when we found out we were pregnant with our first child and it got me through every nauseous morning and every restless night. There are so many games that I enjoy on it that I don't believe I will ever trade it in toward an upgrade to a newer system.
Salynn J.
I actually got this brand new. It's really amazing, it has such a nice blue color to it. The downside it that it has an old design flaw where the bottom screen's border pops up a bit. This is bad because when you close the 3DS each time, it hits the top screen. So if there is no protector, it will eventually break that screen.
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
My 3DS came and there were no issues with it. There was only a tiny scratch that you couldn't even see. I love fire emblem and that blue color. So it was a must have.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
This 3ds is great, but it's becoming difficult to find because it's it's was a limited edition and because there is a new version of the 3ds that is larger with more features
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
My husband acquired this ds awhile back and it came to us used but mint. It's very pretty and a great addition to any Nintendo or zelda collection
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son had this for like 2 weeks and it stopped working so, I don't recommend it for children
CJ B.
Springville, NY
My kids love their 3ds!! Rack one has their own. No fighting over turns or games, perfect!!