ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity

Nintendo 3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity

by Nintendo

Discover the incredible 3D world of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, where Pokémon speak and amazing adventures are always nearby! What's more, you will become a Pokémon yourself! You'll meet all kinds of Pokémon throughout the game, both in the towns you'll visit and the Mystery Dungeons you'll explore. Have fun exploring more than 20 dungeons filled with all kinds of Pokémon, treasure, and surprises! Each of the dungeons you'll explore has unique characteristics, including the Pokémon you'll find, the number of floors in the dungeon, and the types of terrain you'll have to deal with. Some of the Pokémon you battle will offer to join your team, too! In addition to the dungeons you'll delve into during the main story, you can use the Nintendo 3DS Camera to discover Magnagates - entrances to new dungeons-by scanning everyday objects around you! Join up with people nearby who are also playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to explore and battle through dungeons together! Up to four people can play at a time. You can play as any of the Pokémon on your team - you don't have to battle as your main Pokémon character.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo 3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity!
Reading, PA
Gamer Expert Level 5
Meh. Not the best Pokemon game but enjoyable . It's worth a play through but don't expect to be wow 'd.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I myself love pokemon games, Gates to Infinity is one of the best yet. Being a mom and knowing what my kids are playing makes life less stressful. Great game BTW.
I love this game and how it is in a pokemon's point of view. I love it and definitely recommend this game.
beaumont, CA
My 6 year old loves this game! he is,new to nintendo 3ds and has found this game easy and fun
Buffalo, NY
I basically love anything Pokemon related, so for me this was really good purchase. Good game olay
My son has Pokémon everything so when this came out I had to get it for him. Well worth he really seems to like it.
Valley View, TX
I love quirky games and Pokemon. This is a fabulous combination of both and a nice break from the main Pokemon game lines.
Syracuse, NY
I really like and enjoy this game, it is fun to play. It keeps me busy and entertained!

Looking for your answer?