BY NINTENDO

Find out how the story of Chase McCain begins. Chase McCain is on his first assignment as a police offer and it's up to you to help him clean up LEGO City! By changing into different disguises, Chase has access to unique abilities, such as putting out fires as a Fireman and breaking open doors as a Robber. After using his skills to infiltrate criminal organizations, help Chase finish the job by slapping cuffs on the bad guys. With multiple areas of LEGO City to explore and a boatload of LEGO Bricks and Studs to collect, the? chase? has most certainly begun. ESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10+ Genre: Adventure Platform: Nintendo 3DS Features: He's a living legend in LEGO City. Always donning sneaky disguises, he goes way undercover - and into the very epicenters of crime - to catch the bad guys and keep the streets clear of criminal scum. But who is the man behind the mask, really? Find out how Chase McCain went from everyday Joe to crime-fighting phenomenon, and uncover the true story of his past in LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins. Meet Chase McCain before his rise to fame in the police force. The Chase Begins takes you back to Chase McCain's very first assignment as an officer, putting the pressure on you to help him catch the criminals. Go undercover in style, donning a variety of disguises, from a flame-fighting Fireman to a door-busting Robber, as you try to infiltrate criminal he. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I bought this for my son for Christmas. I actually play it more than he does. The levels are very engaging and fun. The characters are adorable. I’d say this for kids 5+ Very fun easy game. I could play this for hours.
Logan l.
I actually really love this game! I'm 21 and yes I like Lego games! This one was really fun and sort of like a kids version on GTA which was cool. You have endless things to do in the game! Especially if you're into making 100% like I am! Only downside for me is there's a lot of driving missions which I suck at :(
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This was a very cute game. My son loves Legos and the logo movie. He's pretty young so I didn't get the mom this is boring till after about a week. That's pretty good for a kids game.
Ana T.
Bronx, NY
My little cousin enjoys playing this game. I bought for him as a birthday present. I really recommend it,he doesn't get bored playing it.
Tory B.
dover, DE
Great way to keep my 8 year old happy on long car rides.
the music can drive you nuts after a while.. but it is really quite entertaining
Mason S.
Once again, anything lego is really fun! Especially the video games. This mission full game is really fun!
Elaine  T.
My son loves Legos and video games ! What a combination ! Parental guidance suggested for younger players
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My lil ones like this, I thought I will be difficult but to my surprise its very easy..