Nintendo 3DS 2 For $30 Value Game Bundle uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY NINTENDO

Bundle and save! Buy two value games for $30! * While supplies last. Items in main image may change or become unavailable. see more...

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo 3DS 2 For $30 Value Game Bundle my kids loved Adventure Time. So when I seen this I knew it was for them. Rated E for Everyone 10+. Animated blood, violence. I'm sure this isn't for everyone. But if you like the cartoon then you'll like this game.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Ice king stealing my garbage? Oh god I loved this game, there's retro play style and the sound track was made just for this game, I want a cd of it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Oh I just love the show and so does my son so I had to pick this up. He plays it a lot but not as much as hid others, still a great game though.
Lexi J.
Brookings
I got this for my newphew and he wasn't really into it. I have heard it's pretty fun though, he might just be more into different games.
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
Love Adventure time and love this game. The graphics are fun and the game is great. My daughter usually hogs the thing!
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Love this show & the game is just the same the character play is awesome.
Sara Z.
Orleans ON
I love this game I'm a big fan of adventure time for a video game it's not over priced over all it's amazing