Quero um Nintendo 3ds para eu brincar nos jogos deles
Quiero uno para mi sobrinito para que se entretenga en sus tiempos libres ahora que estamos pasando este tiempo de pandemia. ¿Donde lo puedo conseguir?
Can i get this product so i can test it and review it
Start your review of Nintendo 3DS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have a purple 3DSI and I love playing animal crossing and pokemon games on it, it has great graphics and I love the apps you can download.in reviews
The only con I could think of is the battery life.... at the beginning, I did get a lot of life out of it, but it slowly went down to only 2 hours, sometimes 2 and a half (without using the 3D).in reviews
The best portable gaming system in fact I like it more than any other gaming system.I have another one coming in the mail.in reviews
These keep my children quiet on road trips and allows them to play some games together yet in hand held form we'll worth it!in reviews
Its so much fun and i love that you can open and close it so the screen stays protected also its great for road trips keeps the kids occupied.in reviews
Brenda O.
Pasadena, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Brenda O.
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Brenda O.
My son owns one and let me tell u he has so much fun he’s 3 and he loves that he can watch Netflix anywhere he goes .I recommend this product for any age rage that loves gaming.perfect size for toddlers.many colors to choose from .
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter very much enjoys this 3DS. Its a great value, and games from DS and DS2 are also compatible with this system. Very Happy with this purchase and would highly recommend trying it out! Hours of gaming fun!
Nheel H.
Orland Park, IL
My kids and I love it!! Its so much fun and i love that you can open and close it so the screen stays protected also its great for road trips keeps the kids occupied.
Mary T.
Kansas City, KS
Es un buen aparato de entretenimiento para los jovenes y niños aunque los juegos son caros
Missy F.
Naperville, IL
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Missy F.
Great! I have 2 3DS systems! I don't really use them anymore because I have a switch now, but when I got my first 3DS I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I also have a New 3DS XL! The 3DS is purple and the New XL is purple with a galaxy print. New XL has a big screen and it makes the regular 3DS screen look tiny!! Nintendo 3DS New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL
Samantha O.
Middletown, CT
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have every iteration of the DS and 3DS that has ever existed, and I was invited to Nintendo HQ at the launch of the original 3DS to be one of the first people to get my hands on a system, so I consider myself a strong authority on the system!

The 3DS is a very versatile handheld gaming system, with a library of hundreds (yes, HUNDREDS) of great games available. On top of retail games, there are smaller downloadable e-shop titles as well (including older titles ported to the 3DS for the 'virtual console'). The system can be purchased at very affordable prices (anywhere from $50-125 used or $120-250 new) in different sizes, shapes, colors, and editions. It also plays games that play on the original DS system, opening your possible library into the thousands.

The games I most recommend would be:

Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Zelda: Link Between Worlds

Angela G.
truckee, CA
I didn't realize you could do SO MUCH with it! You can take pictures, decorate them, play games in "real life", download games, watch movies and videos, watch Netflix, go online, send messages and pictures to other 3 Ds devices, the list goes on and on. One of the devices came with super Mario 3d land, of which the whole family is hooked on playing. The games are also reasonably priced and if you buy them used you can get the games for as low as $3. my main reason for getting these for my 5 & 6 year old was to keep them entertained on our long drive across country during the holidays, but it turned into the best investment, the whole family loves them.
zoe B.
East Peoria, IL
This game system is so great for a trip or when your on the run, you can take it everywhere in a purse, backpack, or in a pocket.
kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to say and it still amazes me that the 3DS can take a beating, from dropping on hard surfaces, to pencil marks, to sticky little kid fingers, and heavy button mashing. And only a small dent and obvious wear of usage is visible and I've had this same 3DS for 4 years! The battery is great! it last a lot longer then my shabby smart phone. And it hasn't lost any of its charge, and I usually play about 5-6 hours of game play before it blinks red! The content, games and apps are amazing! I can watch Netflix and Hulu, go on the internet. I can download games instead of buying hard copies (but make sure you have a SD card higher then 4gb.) They put older games like Super Mario Brothers (NES) and kirby to download on the Nintendo store for great prices. The games they have are amazing so far, yeah most of them are geared toward kids, others like Resident Evil: revelations and Monster Hunter 3U are geared towards the older type. You still got your Mario, Link, Yoshi games, but its always fun to play with old friends. But I have to say the 3DS is a remarkable product, sturdy and long lasting and still a fun product to play with.
Addison L.
Joplin, MO
Gamer Expert Level 2
The 3DS is easily the handheld of choice when it comes to gaming. Family friendly, large library, plays DS games, a market to buy new and retro digital games, a camera that takes 3D pictures, the list goes on and on! I love my 3DS and take it where ever I go. I can not recommend this device more!

185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...