BY NINTENDO #5 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Nintendo 3DS
  • "I have a purple 3DSI and I love playing animal crossing and pokemon games on it, it has great graphics and I love the apps you can download." in 85 reviews
  • "The only con I could think of is the battery life.... at the beginning, I did get a lot of life out of it, but it slowly went down to only 2 hours, sometimes 2 and a half (without using the 3D)." in 45 reviews
  • "The best portable gaming system in fact I like it more than any other gaming system.I have another one coming in the mail." in 37 reviews
  • "These keep my children quiet on road trips and allows them to play some games together yet in hand held form we'll worth it!" in 35 reviews
  • "Its so much fun and i love that you can open and close it so the screen stays protected also its great for road trips keeps the kids occupied." in 18 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite handhelds. I'm a huge fan of a lot of the games that Nintendo puts out, like Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Legend of Zelda. Of course you can't forget the classics like Mario Kart too. This system is easily toted around and the battery life is outstanding. I've had mine since I was in high school and I'm 24 now and it still hasn't crapped out.
Samantha O.
Middletown, CT
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have every iteration of the DS and 3DS that has ever existed, and I was invited to Nintendo HQ at the launch of the original 3DS to be one of the first people to get my hands on a system, so I consider myself a strong authority on the system!

The 3DS is a very versatile handheld gaming system, with a library of hundreds (yes, HUNDREDS) of great games available. On top of retail games, there are smaller downloadable e-shop titles as well (including older titles ported to the 3DS for the 'virtual console'). The system can be purchased at very affordable prices (anywhere from $50-125 used or $120-250 new) in different sizes, shapes, colors, and editions. It also plays games that play on the original DS system, opening your possible library into the thousands.

The games I most recommend would be:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Zelda: Link Between Worlds

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love my 3ds! I’ve had the blue one since around the time they came out, and it’s been through a lot. Including being in a bag with a soda can that exploded, which I discovered an hour later. Completely soaked. I dried it out and it’s perfectly fine years later, whereas my iPod not so much. The battery hasn’t given me a problem either. There’s a nice selection of games suitable for everyone (we all know Nintendo loves its E rated games.) so in short, it’s fun, durable, there’s a good selection of games, and it’s very portable. I’m not sure if they make the regular ones now as all I see being sold as new are the XL versions, but having used my husband’s XL before I definitely prefer the regular size.
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Absolutely love my 3DS! It's so convenient and I absolutely love the compact size of it. I never use the 3D part of it and honestly it just makes me dizzy, but everything else is perfect. I just kinda wish they was more game selection besides kiddy games seeing as I am 25 years old, but I can understand how they would want to target the younger crowd.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a super fun handheld Nintendo game system. You can take pictures with this device, and browse the web as well. The graphics are way better than the older versions, and you can use older version games with this as well. It’s not that bad of a price for this system. I would highly recommend, my daughter loves this.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I love playing on the 3DS. It's so fun for kids to play with the 3D mode, and there are games that are just as awesome for adults. I do worry about the screen not being durable enough but so far we haven't had any problems. There are a lot of options for games as well, so it will stay entertaining for a while.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great gaming system with a ton of games and easy to use and play. We bought this for my son a few years ago and he absolutely loved it, he now has the Nintendo 3DS-XL but he still plays with this one too or he can have friends over and they both get one to play with. Very fun and great product!
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I LOVE nintendo. And I love nintendo 3ds. I have had the very first one which is long gone. But I have had this version. In purple. I've had it for years now and it is still going strong! I love it! I love the variety of games nintendo offers! Keep it up nintendo!!
Katrina J.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Very nice and compact little console.  It has pretty good graphics and sound. Is easy to operate, and is thin, which is nice for packing and such . Kids love this I highly recommend. Its a great gift for a kid! Its usually pretty affordable and you can often find them on sale!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Which color would you choose?
Chloe W.
How often do you use the 3D function on your 3DS?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR NINTENDO 3DS
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What is your favorite 3DS game so far?
Marie T.
Gamer Expert Level 3
What color Nintendo 3DS do you own?