CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Is it good though?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Nintendo 3DS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have a purple 3DSI and I love playing animal crossing and pokemon games on it, it has great graphics and I love the apps you can download.in reviews
The only con I could think of is the battery life.... at the beginning, I did get a lot of life out of it, but it slowly went down to only 2 hours, sometimes 2 and a half (without using the 3D).in reviews
The best portable gaming system in fact I like it more than any other gaming system.I have another one coming in the mail.in reviews
These keep my children quiet on road trips and allows them to play some games together yet in hand held form we'll worth it!in reviews
Its so much fun and i love that you can open and close it so the screen stays protected also its great for road trips keeps the kids occupied.in reviews
Julia T.
Otisville, NY
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Julia T.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I’ve had my Nintendo 3ds for about many years and it’s still working great! Sometimes fun to play on just to kill time. I love Legend of Zelda and have several Zelda games for it. I don’t really use the 3D part because it hurts my eyes but it’s easily switched off and not needed. #nintendo #3ds #games
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Ashley B.
The Nintendo 3DS is a great handheld gaming device that's fun for all ages. It's got the touch screen on the bottom with a clear top screen that let's you choose between normal resolution and 3D resolution. I would recommend this to everyone. New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL
Sandra L.
Lenora, KS
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Sandra L.
I absolutely love this one as it is something I love to have around for when I have my niece's and nephew's around! This is so convenient for several different types of games for anyone to play. It's a great stress reliever!! I absolutely recommend this one!
Zarria L.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a gamer so I kinda have most consoles. I have had the 3DS since 2013. I love it and still have and play it. They have all types of genres of games even if you aren't a gamer gamer. Nintendo 3DS
Natalie  G.
Los Angeles, CA
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Natalie  G.
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Natalie  G.
My son loves his 3DS. His dad has one too and we are able to play games with or against each other while using these. Theirs has the Mario print on the outside and also comes with a stylus. The 3D part though makes my head and eyes hurt, but I doesn’t seem to both my son and his dad.
Brenda  O.
Pasadena, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Brenda  O.
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Brenda  O.
My son owns one and let me tell u he has so much fun he’s 3 and he loves that he can watch Netflix anywhere he goes .I recommend this product for any age rage that loves gaming.perfect size for toddlers.many colors to choose from .
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Purchased at: GameStop
I LOVE Nintendo. I want to start out by saying that. I play many many games like Mario and Tetris and Mario party HOWEVER the 3D function of this system is almost useless to me. It’s absolutely kills your eyes and strains them.
Joseph F.
Charlton
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Joseph F.
Course other than the regular Nintendo system, the nintendo 3DS is great fun for hours for any aged gamer! They also have an abundant selection of games, unlike some other systems, I think we all know which system we’re talking about lol!
Weston J.
Chattanooga
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Weston J.
I love the innovation with the 3D graphics nintendo was able to bring to their consumers. The ability to play great new games, as well as classics favorites on the go was a game changer for me in life. The only downfall is the battery can die fast if you play with the 3D graphics, but in all a fantastic investment.
Alen B.
Dallas
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Alen B.
Gaming selection is crazy good here. The 3-D concept/phase has passed though. For me, watching 3-D would start to give me a headache. The consul itself can start to weigh ur wrists down. But it’s so fun to play that u play pass the pain. The Zelda collection edition is beautiful.

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edgar M.
il y a un an
Nintendo 3DS ?where to get at retail price?? New
Justin H. il y a un an
Well i use to get them on Amazon but covid has made the prices unreasonable. I would check out pawn shops a lot of times you can find very good deals. Maybe even check facebook market place.