What’s the best game for this product?
Is it still worth it to get a 3ds in 2019?
is this comfortable to use?
Start your review of Nintendo 3DS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have a purple 3DSI and I love playing animal crossing and pokemon games on it, it has great graphics and I love the apps you can download.” in 85 reviews
“The only con I could think of is the battery life.... at the beginning, I did get a lot of life out of it, but it slowly went down to only 2 hours, sometimes 2 and a half (without using the 3D).” in 45 reviews
“The best portable gaming system in fact I like it more than any other gaming system.I have another one coming in the mail.” in 37 reviews
“These keep my children quiet on road trips and allows them to play some games together yet in hand held form we'll worth it!” in 35 reviews
“Its so much fun and i love that you can open and close it so the screen stays protected also its great for road trips keeps the kids occupied.” in 18 reviews
Wichita, KS
Gamer Expert Level 2
Super cool and fun console I got it as a Christmas gift when I was younger and I still have it . I love to use it while my phone is charging is really fun and cheap I think it cool for a present for a child
Florida
Although the cover on the analog stick has been popping off this system has lasted years. Mine was handed down to me from my brother and it still plays like new.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really cool system. Lots of awesome games. The two screens is a cool and innovative way to play. Very unique. The 3D feature is pretty cool but honestly hurts my eyes long term so I rarely use it. Otherwise, great system!
The Vita is likely the greatest true handheld ever designed (the Switch, while lauded for its flexibility, is significantly more cumbersome and less suited to the on-the-go play-style associated with handheld gaming). The 2000 model improves on the original model through its reduced weight, improved button layout, and USB charger (as opposed to the proprietary charger cable for the original model). Some detractors suggest that change from the OLED screen of the 1000 model indicates a significant reduction in image quality, but I've not noticed it much. The system is great for on-the-go gaming and has an expansive library for a particular kind of gamer (one who enjoys JRPGs and/or indie games, likely).
I love my 3ds, even though the only reason I purchased it was so that I could play Pokémon. It’s reasonably priced and holds up really well when it’s taken care of.
Yorktown, IN
Gamer Expert Level 2
A lot of fun! I love that you can turn off the 3D feature -- as for about 99% of games, you don't actually *need* it -- but it is a fun feature for some. The AR games are a lot of fun as well, and I wish more developers would have utilized this feature. Mostly, I love that there is a plethora of games to play AND Nintendo has put out a variety of iterations of the 3DS so you can find one that is perfect for you! (Personally, I love my 3DS XL!)
Enfield, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had a 3DS for a while, and I had absolutely no problems with it. I used it nearly every day and I would use the pedometer built in to track my steps as an alternative to participating in my high school gym class. If you like video games or are looking to buy a gift for someone who likes video games, I would recommend this system. There are so many good games for it, like Majora's Mask, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokemon.
Las Vegas
I have had my 3ds for a few months, I had received it as a birthday gift and i have spent many hours playing Persona Q and Shin megami tensei 4. The 3ds has very easy to use simple controls unlike other version of the ds this comes with a joystick which made playing some games easier. overall this is a really good console with plenty of games to play if you haven't already you should pick one up when you have the chance.
West Monroe, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I haven't owned or used one in a very long time , however I was always a fan of the DS , i think they are a fun and cute little handheld gaming device. They have all sorts of different games to choose from. I think the 3D version is pretty cool , you can even adjust the levels of the 3D. Great Nitendo device. I recommend.
Edmond, OK
I love playing on the 3DS. It's so fun for kids to play with the 3D mode, and there are games that are just as awesome for adults. I do worry about the screen not being durable enough but so far we haven't had any problems. There are a lot of options for games as well, so it will stay entertaining for a while.

180 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...