Nintendo 2DS with Mario Kart 7 Game, Sea Green uploaded by Kaitlyn C.

BY NINTENDO

Nintendo 2DS with Mario Kart 7 Game, Sea Green: Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. The sea green Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display. Includes Mario Kart 7 - game offered via download code. Rated Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence and Comic Mischief Portable design make it perfect for gaming on the go Stylish design Connect to wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass Use SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and to download other content see more...

• My kids love their Wii U. Are these systems compatible?1 Answers
  • What are your Thoughts on this system? How does or hold up agains...2 Answers
  • Is this much better for kids eyes than the 3ds? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
So beautiful! So glad I bought this from eBay when it was still a lower price but in my opinion it's worth the more expensive prices! Still isn't dirty and I've had it for over a year now. Plays really well and handles great.
Angelica B.
Honolulu, HI
Love this! It reminds me of playing with my Gameboy when I was younger, just wider and with a much better screen.
I got this instead of the 3DS because I couldn't see myself using the 3D function and didn't want to waste the extra money for a function I wasn't going to use.
The color is really nice in person and caught my eye in the display case at Game Stop. Sometimes downloads for games take a while but that's normal with Nintendo downloads/updates. Over all it's a good handheld system and you can still use 3DS games with it, but you won't have to option of seeing it in 3D (the 3D looks kind of crappy IMO anyways).
Chelsea S.
I love my 2DS, it works wonderfully with no issues! My only thing that I dislike about the product is holding it, I had the DS when they first came out and you could flip them shut. I found that to be a much more comfortable gaming device to hold. I'm glad they went back to that, however I will most likely continue to use this product until I am in need of a new one!
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2DS. Of course I get stares because I'm a 23 year old walking around with a 2DS playing super Mario brothers but I don't care! It always keeps me busy when I have time to pass and I can never get tired of it! It's so tiring to die often but the satisfaction of winning that 49th try is worth it lol ! THANK YOU NINTENDO!
Kaitlyn C.
Just recently purchased a Nintendo 2ds from game stop and I love it!! The battery is long lasting and it is surprisingly more compact than I expected. Just bought my boyfriend one of his own for Christmas. Oh also the teal color is so cute!
Elsi C.
I love this my husband bought me this last Christmas and it came with the Mario cart bundle that you download, and its in your system don't have to put the game on the console what I like about the 2ds its more durable than the Nintendo 3ds the foldable ones, and I absolutely fell in love with this color
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I have always loved Nintendo products and bought them for my kids and grandkids throughout the years. My granddaughter is 10 and has all the latest gadgets and I watch her play and her Nintendo 2Ds is her favorite gadget and I love the Mario Kart 7 game, it is so much fun to play with her!
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Love my 2DS! The price was fair, and I even got a free game with it. I didn't like how difficult it was to learn after not having a Nintendo system for over 10 years.
Amanda D.
Nintendo DS's have always been a favorite of mine. I prefer the normal DS's that close rather than this type, but still fun nonetheless. This Mario Kart game is SO much fun.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My nephew has this mario cart game and it was so much fun. I felt like a was 10 yrs old again. I would definitely recommend this
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is this much better for kids eyes than the 3ds?
Bundles W.
What are your Thoughts on this system? How does or hold up against the 3DS?
Kristen L.
Petawawa, Ontario, ON
My kids love their Wii U. Are these systems compatible?