Nintendo 2DS with Mario Kart 7 Game, Sea Green uploaded by Kaitlyn C.

BY NINTENDO

Nintendo 2DS with Mario Kart 7 Game, Sea Green: Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. The sea green Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display. Includes Mario Kart 7 - game offered via download code. Rated Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence and Comic Mischief Portable design make it perfect for gaming on the go Stylish design Connect to wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass Use SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and to download other content see more...

• My kids love their Wii U. Are these systems compatible?1 Answers
  • What are your Thoughts on this system? How does or hold up agains...2 Answers
  • Is this much better for kids eyes than the 3ds? 3 Answers
Chelsea S.
I love my 2DS, it works wonderfully with no issues! My only thing that I dislike about the product is holding it, I had the DS when they first came out and you could flip them shut. I found that to be a much more comfortable gaming device to hold. I'm glad they went back to that, however I will most likely continue to use this product until I am in need of a new one!
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2DS. Of course I get stares because I'm a 23 year old walking around with a 2DS playing super Mario brothers but I don't care! It always keeps me busy when I have time to pass and I can never get tired of it! It's so tiring to die often but the satisfaction of winning that 49th try is worth it lol ! THANK YOU NINTENDO!
Kaitlyn C.
Just recently purchased a Nintendo 2ds from game stop and I love it!! The battery is long lasting and it is surprisingly more compact than I expected. Just bought my boyfriend one of his own for Christmas. Oh also the teal color is so cute!
Angelique R.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love my 2ds! The battery lasts forever!! And it's so small I can carry it in my purse to play anytime!
Gabo G.
This is nintendo's one of the best consoles ever. And Mario kart 7 is the best of the best.
Elsi C.
I love this my husband bought me this last Christmas and it came with the Mario cart bundle that you download, and its in your system don't have to put the game on the console what I like about the 2ds its more durable than the Nintendo 3ds the foldable ones, and I absolutely fell in love with this color
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I have always loved Nintendo products and bought them for my kids and grandkids throughout the years. My granddaughter is 10 and has all the latest gadgets and I watch her play and her Nintendo 2Ds is her favorite gadget and I love the Mario Kart 7 game, it is so much fun to play with her!
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Love my 2DS! The price was fair, and I even got a free game with it. I didn't like how difficult it was to learn after not having a Nintendo system for over 10 years.
Amanda D.
Nintendo DS's have always been a favorite of mine. I prefer the normal DS's that close rather than this type, but still fun nonetheless. This Mario Kart game is SO much fun.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My nephew has this mario cart game and it was so much fun. I felt like a was 10 yrs old again. I would definitely recommend this
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Gamer Expert
Is this much better for kids eyes than the 3ds?
Bundles W.
What are your Thoughts on this system? How does or hold up against the 3DS?
Kristen L.
Petawawa, Ontario, ON
My kids love their Wii U. Are these systems compatible?