Nintendo 2DS with Mario Kart 7 Game, Electric Blue uploaded by Aleysha F.

BY NINTENDO

Nintendo 2DS with Mario Kart 7 Game, Electric Blue: Nintendo 2DS in electric blue is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display. Includes Mario Kart 7 - game offered via download code. Rated Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence and Comic Mischief Portable design make it perfect for gaming on the go Stylish design Connect to wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass Use SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and to download other content see more...

• 2DS or 3DS? Curious to see what people think. 2 Answers
Marisol A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought the 2DS for my son since his 3DS got messed up my nephew. He really likes it and it's cheaper than the other. It great that you can play 3D and standard games on it. The only thing that makes me concern it that it doesn't fold so it's easier for the screen to get damaged.
Kristen L.
We purchased a 2DS for my son because he has always loved his DS. While he did get a lot of play out of the 2DS it started messing up & not reading games properly fairly quickly after purchase.
Joshua M.
Pinckney, MI
I just bought one of these and I love it! I'm not really a fan of the 3D feature on the 3DS, and the 2DS is a lot easier on the hands. Great for someone who is trying to get back into gaming as there are a ton of really good titles for the platform.
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Hard to get cases for when it first came out. when i get new electronics like the ds, wiiu , psp or vita i would buy cases for them because it keeps them looking new. its a great little hand held system but i would like to keep it from messing up
Aaron G.
Delano, CA
This 2ds is worth its money. I do think thay this is mainly for little kids who tend to break their other ds's in half with the foldable ones. However, it does what it's supposed to do.
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I bought a 2DS because its cheaper than the 3DS, I don't care about 3D, and I'm fine with it not folding. It's a great system with many great games available to play on it.
clorissa g.
Got this set for my son he has really enjoyed it works with all the games which I really like it is a really good brand.
Jennifer T.
If you're not a fan of 3d games then this is perfect. You can play all the games a 3ds can play. It is also cheaper.
Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
I absolutely love my 2DS! It's portable entertainment that I don't feel silly for carrying around.
Joshua M.
Pinckney, MI
2DS or 3DS? Curious to see what people think.