Nintendo 2DS Red Bundle with Game and Accessories uploaded by Gabriela Z.Nintendo 2DS Red Bundle with Game and Accessories uploaded by Elizabeth  B.

BY NINTENDO

The new Nintendo 2DS system gives you all the features of the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, minus 3D viewing. And the price makes the world of Nintendo games even more accessible. see more...

arma a.
Purchased at: GameStop
Got it on black friday i loved it. There was a huge discount on this, bought it for some great price I also bought a tempered glass screen. The system is super light compare it to the new 3ds xl. It's amazing for any age, my husband loves it too.
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
We have both the 2DS and the 3DS XL and I prefer the handling and control positions on the 3DS way more but it is still a great hand held. My son is 8 and has had his since his first birthday and still plays it all the time
Angie M.
I got a 2DS yesterday and so far I love it! I love how personal it wants you to customize it. I did not like how short the battery life was. I play for long periods of time and it's usually on the charger more than half of the time. It's not a problem to me but some people might find this to be a deal breaker. I also do not like the small amount of color options but that's what skins are for!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I bought a Nintendo 2DS bundle with Mario Kart included and I loved it! The gameplay is impressive for such a cheap device. And I liked that it already came with a preloaded game in it, so I could start playing right away. I played Mario Kart on SNES a lot while growing up, and it is nice to have the opportunity to play it again as an adult.
Gabriele G.
I'm really glad I decided to get a 2DS. I didn't really have the money to spend on a brand new 3DS, but really wanted to play the new handheld titles Nintendo was pumping out. Using the 3D kinda gives me a headache, so it would be a waste to have anyway. With this console, I can play all the games I want without paying for a feature I'd never use. Too bad I can't play the new games coming out on the "New 3DS" :/
Otto R.
Puyallup, WA
Amazing little game system for both kids and adults. Nintendo knows how to make games that appeal to the entire family. Make sure you buy a case to go along with the DS as you need a home for your games. The DS comes with a charger with a long cord for playing when it's charging.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
My brother who has special needs, loves playing video games like the Nintendo DS but struggles because he drops them and breaks them in half. This was my moms solution and it has worked great. Even if he drops it it is built sturdy enough it won't break. Fantastic game system.
Alexandra M.
Fountain Valley, CA
I was wary of buying the 2DS because the way the packaging looked, it looked like it was made for children. But it's $100 cheaper than the normal 3DS and it's exactly the same! If you're like me and think the the 3d images are gimmicky and useless, get this one instead!
Fernanda B.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this specifically to play tomodachi life. and it is a very fun game. Its great that it comes with mario kart. The only issue I had was that the control stick is not as smooth and sensitive as other gaming systems, so in games like Mario Kart it really messes you up during the race because you cannot control it as well as I am used to.
Diana T.
Glen Rock, PA
Bought this for my son . He limits his own time on and all the games are kid and mom friendly. I love the paren't controls and blocks . All of my children have had theirs for years and they really are built well. A great game device for many age groups