BY NINTENDO #82 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The Best of Two Worlds. The Nintendo 2DS system brings the power of two systems together into a single, affordable package. Play all games - both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS - in 2D. Connect with friends, other players, and wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and download other entertainment. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 2DS is the ultimate 2D gaming experience. Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display. see more...

• Does anyone know if you play a ds3d game it this system other tha...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money for a 4 yrs old? He had been using our ol...6 Answers
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
We had a 2DS, and it stopped working after around 5 months. I wouldn't recommend it to other people,
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Going old school!I love the look of it - it reminds me of gameboys which of course was my childhood.
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
I love the nintendo 2ds! so much fun for kids of all ages and i could spend hours on mine......
Zafiro I.
My niece has this and she loves it. it keeps her entertained. it's a great investment
Josh A.
It isn't in 3d and nintendo is a scam. A true gamer would but the ps vita :D
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
Perfect for small hands! We got this for our daughter (6) (+ a protective case) and she's been playing with it for almost a whole year without managing to damage it. [of course we have a lot of rules about when and where it's appropriate to play but even still we were bracing for it to be a short-lived privilege]
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
This is a great handheld system especially if you cannot afford a 3DS. Even though it does not have 3D it is not need it to be able to play any game. There are a lot of games to play with this device including classics (ie. Mario). If you love Nintendo this is a great system for you.
Mel C.
I have a couple of friends with the 3ds and none of them play with the 3d on - so while you have more accessory options for the 3ds - the 2ds is better vale. It's cheaper and you can play all the same games! It's compatible with both DS and 3DS games so it's a win win situation really. I love my 2DS and ended up buying another one for my younger brother for Christmas! I would highly suggest the 2DS
Carrie S.
Got this for my 4 year old, love the fact there is no flip screen, it's quite sturdy amazing price and plays reg and 3d games!!! Highly recommend for younger or clumsy ones lol.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
My kids played with one of these that their friends had and didn't really care for it. The game was okay, but the style was just too bulky.
Jay A.
Is this worth the money for a 4 yrs old? He had been using our old gameboys but I think he might like it but not sure if he would be able to play it without asking for help or getting frustrated.
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
Does anyone know if you play a ds3d game it this system other than the 3d play is the games any diffrent?