BY NINTENDO

The Best of Two Worlds. The Nintendo 2DS system brings the power of two systems together into a single, affordable package. Play all games - both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS - in 2D. Connect with friends, other players, and wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and download other entertainment. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 2DS is the ultimate 2D gaming experience. Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display. see more...

• Does anyone know if you play a ds3d game it this system o...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money for a 4 yrs old? He had been usin...6 Answers
brenda a.
I bought this for my son and I think it was a really good buy. It keeps him busy when we go to doctors appointments or when we go on long trip. the battery last long so I don't have to worry.
Ashley S.
LOVE my 2DS. I'm on it all of the time. It's absolutely wonderful for long car rides, flights, or when you need to wind down after work or school.
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
Bought it so I could play Pokemon. No shame! Pokemon is fun. Works well and simple like. Like this better than the 3DS that I've tested out.
Kayla M.
My little brother loves this product so much! Whenever he starts playing it its so hard for him to get off! Definitely fun for kids
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I love this thing, I get to play the games of the 3DS, without the instant headaches due to the 3D feature. It's great,
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for kids but these things were a flop. They are clunky to hold and not nearly as nice as other models of the ds.
Ashley M.
This works great for kids when you don't want them on your smart phone. They cant buy apps or anything accidentally
Terra L.
These are great for the 7 year old who doesn't take care of things. nice and hardy. and no hinge for her to snap!
Lisa B.
I have the regular blue version, but other than a smaller screen than the 3DS version, this DS works just fine!
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
I got this as a gift for my little brother a few years ago and it kept him occupied for days and days!
Jay A.
Is this worth the money for a 4 yrs old? He had been using our old gameboys but I think he might like it but not sure if he would be able to play it without asking for help or getting frustrated.
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
Does anyone know if you play a ds3d game it this system other than the 3d play is the games any diffrent?