BY NINTENDO

The new Nintendo 2DS system gives you all the features of the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, minus 3D viewing. And the price makes the world of Nintendo games even more accessible. see more...

Jessica  .
Pr Du Chien, WI
We purchased 2 of these for my son's as Christmas gifts, they love them!! The console is durable, surviving being dropped on concrete and down a flight of stairs. They are compatible with other versions of the ds so games from the dsxl also work in this console. Graphics depend on the games but are typically good. After over a year they are still used daily. I would recommend the 2ds over the other versions due to the durability. There's no negative to report.
Regina D.
Wilmington, DE
I love the DS! It is just like playing the Wii U but you can play it anywhere. The graphics are great and the gaming options are plentiful. I like that there is an eshop but do wish that the wii u eshop connected to this eshop so you didn't have to buy games multiple times.
Carrie S.
Owensboro, KY
My child played on of my friends child DS and loved it. They are so entertains and fun that i wanted to
Play. Unfortunately I wasn't able to purchase one. Hope to get one soon.
Amelia S.
This is a great deal for anyone who wants the 2DS. I still prefer the 3DS but this is a good deal. Great for kids. It's definitely more durable.
Faith W.
I love the Nintendo fa two. The only part about this Nintendo product is that it can't fold and it's not travel size
Brandy A.
Hickory, NC
My kids had a Nintendo DS and it was pretty fun. Not ashamed to say I would play it and have fun!!