BY NINTENDO

The Nintendo 045496904142 The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD Game Wii Uto restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps, and meet a cast of characters you'll never forget in this legendary Zelda adventure. see more...

Tiffany S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have never came across a LoZ game I didn't like. This game was perfect. It was a lot different from their other games. It was such a dark setting and super fun! I have played it like 6 times and can't seem to get enough of it!
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
The Legend of Zelda can do no wrong. This game was so much fun. It is probably one of the best games they have come out with. I don't see how they. Could have improved it. This was amazing. So much fun
Jennifer S.
Peebles, OH
Great graphics! So much to do besides the main task. After finishing, you can replay it and do things that you didn't get to do when you play just to win the game. Highly recommend!
Melissa A.
Succasunna, NJ
LOVE THIS GAME!! But I'm a biased zelda fan so, I've replayed 10 times and I love it. This game is a classic and it's always been a favorite, it's super fun and enjoyable I highly recommend it if you like zelda !
Kelly W.
New York , NY
Graphics are stunning! The Wolf Link Amiibo is extra, but worth it! I ordered the package of the game and amiibo on Amazon. Definitely recommend!
Amy M.
Louisville, KY
One of the best Zelda games! Wolf Link is cool. The story line is great and easy to play/follow. Looking forward to Zelda on Nintendo Switch!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
My sister loves to play Zelda on the Wii . It keeps her entertained for hours, I recommend everyone to try this game.
krysten k.
I own this currently and love it so much. So nice to play. I love zelda as well. So they can do no wrong.
Veronica C.
My daughter is obsessed with this game. She plays it all the time and enjoys all zelda games.
Jenna P.
Sault Ste, ON
Twilight princess was the first Zelda game I ever played from the series and so far is still one of my favorites! If you never played it before I highly recommend it :D
Michelle H.
Who is the star of this game?