BY NINTENDO

Mario Super Sluggers encourages both active and social play with the motion-sensing technology of the Wii Remote and a variety four-player mini games, getting families off the couch and into the game no matter what their experience level. With two player baseball games and four player mini-games, Mario Super Sluggers is a fun, social activity for the entire family that offers control schemes for both rookies and veterans. Swing the Wii Remote to bat and pitch, and for advanced players, use the Nunchuk to control outfielders. Build an all star roster of your favorite Mario characters, each with unique personalities and abilities. see more...

• Never saw this game before? Does it pay with the regular ...2 Answers
Sam D.
Green Bay, WI
I have a Nintendo Wii and for the most part I was not very satisfied with the system. However, my neighbor got this game and I can remember playing in this non stop for days! Definitely one of the top three best Wii games out there. Wish I could still find one at the store.
Samantha G.
Conway, AR
One of my favorite games for the Wii! my boyfriend and I play this game all the time and it never gets old. The graphics are good and the gameplay is true to the Mario franchise.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
My 5 year old loves this game!!! Its definitely entertaining and works great. The graphics are amazing and will leave you wanting to play again and again!
Jo N.
My kids really love this game, well any Mario games. It is a bit difficult but my kids figures out and helps the kill some time
Yesenia L.
Indio, CA
This game is okay. I really like super mario games. This is a cool game but not one of my favorites.
Michelle P.
My nephew is 9 and loves this game. He is constantly playing it, and it's the perfect level for him.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
I love Mario games!!!! There so much fun!! It brings back memories wen i was small.
Dana K.
Charlottetown, PE
I love mario games and hardly get any time to play them but I bought this for my 8 year and he had to help me figure out this game! Truth is better at a lot of video games then most adults!
Meghan M.
Never saw this game before? Does it pay with the regular controllers or do you need a special one ?