BY NINTENDO

Platinum is a sweeping new adventure set in the Sinnoh region of the Pokemon world, packed with new features. The epic story of Pokemon, revolves around the legendary Renegade Pokemon, Giratina, appearing in its new Form. Many other Legendary Pokemon are featured and can be captured in Pokemon from Dialga and Palkia, to the powerful Lake trio of Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. The all new Battle Frontier contains five different Battle facilities, with each facility awarding Battle Points that can be traded for fantastic prizes. The Global Trade Station from Pokemon Diamond Version and Pokemon Pearl Version has been expanded and renamed the Global Terminal, where you can check out other people's battles. br br ul li A new world has appeared in the Sinnoh region the mysterious new Distortion World, where the normal rules of Time and Space don't apply. li li Discover never before seen forms of powerful Pokemon. Beyond Time and Space lies a Pokemon unlike any other Giratina Origin Form. Players can witness an epic encounter between Legendary Pokemon. li li Travel across the Sinnoh region catching, training and battling with Pokemon. li li Players who have wireless broadband access can explore the new Wi Fi Plaza, a virtual Pokemon amusement park filled with activities, including three new mini games where up to four players can compete at once. Up to 20 players from around the world can connect together in the Wi Fi Plaza to experience games, take part in parades and even see a fireworks show. li li The Global Terminal is where online players from all around the world can come to post their Pokemon for trade to other players without ever meeting or talking to them. This allows for a greater variety of Pokemon a player can collect, and also allows them to get Pokemon from other countries. Players can also use the new Vs. Recorder, which allows them to save and post "videos" of their most exciting battles online for everyone to see. see more...

Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I have been playing these games ever since they first came out on the old game boy. I have say, on DS they have really done good job with graphics, even though i think it be a lot more fun and cool if they could get pokemon games kinda be like TV show on how they act, how you able interact with your pokemon etc. but all around the top I'm in love with all pokemon games! highly recommend you play all them
Jany I.
Yes I know this game is for children and I'm sure they find it a blast. I'm in college now and I grew up with red and blue version thinking "what is crap is a Pokemon." Ever since those two released I have purchased every Pokemon game and enjoyed a majority of them. This one is no diff, it's like the two counter parts but gets you more involved in the story.
Karina G.
Davis, CA
Really enjoyed playing this game as a teen. One of my favorite features was the variety of Pokemon. It is similar to the pearl version but both are pretty amazing games. Definitely recommend to Pokemon fans that are looking to play a great game.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I loved Platinum. The 3rd installments were usually ny favorites (like Emerald). I really enjoyed this game, and still play it.
Ashley M.
New Cumberlnd, PA
The kids love this game and it is also one that I can sit down and play with them without being totally confused
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
Haven't played any Pokemon beyond black and white
But this is my favorite Pokemon game
Mariah A.
Loved this version of Pokemon. I love seeing all the new pokemon generations.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Fun fun game! Every Pokemon game is fun and this game is really really good.
Tammy B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is totally fun I bought for my daughter and ended up playing it myself. totally addictive but not in bad way you just want to keep levelling up and seeing which new Pokemon you will evolve to. totally recommend for kids and if your anything like me adults too.
Marie S.
Ierapetra
Love it ! My father bought it for my birthday when I was little it was the best present ever because I'm a big fan of Pokemon so for me it was a big suprise!