BY NONIN MEDICAL

Nonin Medical, a US company and the inventor of fingertip pulse oximetry, is proud to offer the GO2 line of products. The affordable GO2 line provides reliable oxygen saturation and heart rate values without compromising accuracy. The GO2 Achieve is for anyone who is interested in knowing their oxygen saturation and heart rate. Applications would be for use during exercise or daily activities, during air travel for the passenger or pilot, and for extreme sports such as mountain climbing. GO2 Achieve is not a medical device and does not require a prescription from your medical professional. Comes with 2 year warranty, 1 AAA battery and users guide.

Made in the USA!; 2 Year Warranty; GO2 Achieve is available in 3 colors, blue, green and orange. A lanyard and carrying case are available separately.; For personal home use, not warranted for use in clinical settings.

Review (1)
abdou a.
New York
DEAR  I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for ouraudience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you wouldbe willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put togethera honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. Iwill include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post sopeople know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering myviewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that inthe blog post .If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.Thank you for your timeThe reply goes on