Nino Cerruti 1881 Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz, 1 ea uploaded by Ascia A.

BY NINO CERRUTI

1881 Pour Femme is a clean fresh scent by Cerruti. An ideal every day fragrance for women of all ages 1881 evokes the scent of luxurious linen with its sheer soft airy and herbal nature and hints of camomile clean marine notes and woody base notes. Top notes include mimosa bergamot violet and freesia followed by an explosion of orange blossom geranium jasmine and rosewood. Cerruti 1881 Pour Femme ends with a woody accord of sandalwood cedar wood amber and musk. This sophisticated perfume is available in eau de toilette spray and comes in a beautiful delicate pink bottle. see more...

Kavya G.
Jersey city , NJ
I love this fragrance ... For me it smells like fresh flower bouquet .... Every time I wear this perfume .. I definitely get asked which perfume or I get compliment ... Nice perfume :)
Fatima M.
Smells great last for a while and definitely recomment it to yall you will definitely like it and enjoy its smell
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

Since like look nice and beautiful but I need one like this one because I haven't use this one
Oksana C.
My friend uses this one and it always smells really good and it lasts. I love the bottle!
Kassandra B.
Clinton Township, MI
Smells amazing!! got it for Christmas about a year ago , ran out and repurchased it
Emilie A.
bowie, MD
Smells so good long lasting very cheap i need a new one cus mt sister stole it
babz g.
Love this perfume it was brought for me as a birthday present good price value for money nice size bottle well packaged i use this perfume every day people keep asking me what perfume i wear i lasts a long time on my skin don't change fragrance smell amazing highly recommend
Dalal R.
Rabat morocco
For an Eau de toilette the smell stays all day long, and it smells amazingly. For the quality you get out of this flower fragrance the price of it is really cheap. If you think of buying it just go for it .
Rebeca J.
Maravilhoso,quero muito testar logo e fazet uma resenha deste produto soube que er maravilhoso
Ascia A.
Bordj bou arreridj
I love it so sooooo much , it almost done and I can't get over it , it smells so good , fresh and just amazing ❤❤❤ Nino Cerruti 1881 Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz, 1 ea
A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last?
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
How long do you used before?
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Linda embalagem a fragrância e forte? Gostaria de testar.