Nino Cerruti 1881 Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz, 1 ea uploaded by Momal H.Nino Cerruti 1881 Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz, 1 ea uploaded by Ascia A.

BY NINO CERRUTI

1881 Pour Femme is a clean fresh scent by Cerruti. An ideal every day fragrance for women of all ages 1881 evokes the scent of luxurious linen with its sheer soft airy and herbal nature and hints of camomile clean marine notes and woody base notes. Top notes include mimosa bergamot violet and freesia followed by an explosion of orange blossom geranium jasmine and rosewood. Cerruti 1881 Pour Femme ends with a woody accord of sandalwood cedar wood amber and musk. This sophisticated perfume is available in eau de toilette spray and comes in a beautiful delicate pink bottle. see more...

Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this fragrance ... For me it smells like fresh flower bouquet .... Every time I wear this perfume .. I definitely get asked which perfume or I get compliment ... Nice perfume :)
Fatima M.
Smells great last for a while and definitely recomment it to yall you will definitely like it and enjoy its smell
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

Since like look nice and beautiful but I need one like this one because I haven't use this one
Oksana C.
My friend uses this one and it always smells really good and it lasts. I love the bottle!
Kassandra B.
Clinton Township, MI
Smells amazing!! got it for Christmas about a year ago , ran out and repurchased it
Emilie A.
Bowie, MD
Smells so good long lasting very cheap i need a new one cus mt sister stole it
Momal H.
Luton, Luton
My colleague used to wear this to work every day and I remember complimenting her on how amazing she smells. It has a nice floral scent that will last all day, so on my birthday she gifted it to me and I was so happy to have finally received it. It is affordable and the round shaped bottle looks beautiful on my dressing table.
Ascia A.
Bordj bou arreridj
I love it so sooooo much , it almost done and I can't get over it , it smells so good , fresh and just amazing ❤❤❤ Nino Cerruti 1881 Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz, 1 ea
babz g.
Love this perfume it was brought for me as a birthday present good price value for money nice size bottle well packaged i use this perfume every day people keep asking me what perfume i wear i lasts a long time on my skin don't change fragrance smell amazing highly recommend
anamaria d.
I love this! It is great for everyday use, for a special event, for work, for school, going out,everything.The smell is so nice and it lasts really well on the skin.Totally worth the money and I would buy this again and again, no doubt about it.
A L.
How long does this last?
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
How long do you used before?
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Linda embalagem a fragrância e forte? Gostaria de testar.