Ninja

Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™...
44 Reviews
5 / 5
I absolutely love it. It truly lives up to its name ‘Never Stick’. You’ll notice the difference immediately when cooking compared to other pots and pans. The simple design and lightweight nature make it very practical, and from a health perspective, it’s really important.
5 / 5
This cookware stands out for its exceptional non-stick performance and durability. Cleanup is effortless, thanks to its reliable non-stick coating. The cookware's quality construction ensures even heat distribution and safe, comfortable handling with cool-touch handles. It's versatile enough for a variety of cooking methods and adds a stylish touch to any kitchen. Overall, it's a highly recommended choice for those looking for reliable, high-quality cookware that simplifies cooking and enhances kitchen efficiency.
5 / 5
Updateeee!!!! I’ve had these pots & pans courtesy of Influenster & chile let me tell you. I gave all my other sets away. I made a meatloaf in my 12 in pan on 350, I boiled potatoes in my stock pot for mash potatoes, and I made sweet peas in the quart pot. You don’t need another set
5 / 5
Un set da sogno ! Con un set così puoi cucinare tantissime cose in sicurezza e in modo sano , la sopratutto cucinare ogni cosa nella tegame addato !
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
this is a good product made very well easy to clean fits in a dishwasher you can cook anything in these so far nothing sticks in them very good quality pans scratch resistant as long as you use plastic utensils
5 / 5
I had one set and loved it so much I ended up getting a second set. Nothing ever really sticks to them. My only complain is that it chips in the top could be from storing them and normal wear and tear. I had an issue with one that started sticking on the pan but they replaced it for me without any issues great warranty.
5 / 5
Ninja what can I say, yes it is worth it. I actually received this from a family friend because she has an induction stove and they don't work on those types of cooktops so I bought them from her at a great price and they were practically brand new. I have used all of them so far and nothing even cheese does not stick to them. I LOVE the large deep skillet and use it the most because it holds so much food and goes from stove to oven without having to dirty another dish. Yes please!
5 / 5
The best pots and pans I have ever used, definitely a household favorite brand for me.
5 / 5
Hands down these are the best pots and pans I’ve ever owned. The design is very sleek and appealing. The black and grey sets are my favourite. They are made from durable material and last several years. The warranty covers 5 years and guaranteed food will not stick while cooking. I got this set for Christmas and I have not had any issues. They are pricey but well worth it. I previously owned a t-fal set, they were 1/3 of the price but the paint would chip and not worth the money. Best to pay more and have better long lasting results
5 / 5
Ninja knife set is amazing expensive but so worth the price. Never again will I have to search for a sharp knife to cut through food. These are very sharp and definitely need to be kept away from children. I love the fact that you can just re sharpen then when needed a must for anyone who love cooking.