Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersninjamas
Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M

Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M

by ninjamas

Introducing… Ninjamas Nighttime Underwear!

Take on bedwetting accidents and wake up confident with our All-Night Leak Protection. Our exclusive Pampers LockAway Channels absorb and distribute wetness quickly & evenly for powerful protection you’ve never seen. Our built-in OdorMask Technology activates when bedwetting accidents happen to help conquer smells—so kids can wake up feeling great each day. Ninjamas are also uniquely designed for kids with a FormFit Waistband that flexes for a sleek, underwear-like fit. Our super stealthy nighttime underwear discreetly fits around kids’ waist and sides and provides breathable comfort, just like cotton underwear!

Where can I get a sample of ninjamas
HOW IS USE PRODUCT?
Is there anyone who actually prefers the Pampers overnight underwear to Goodnights? I did not realize when I bought Ninjamas they were just Underjams [product:ninjamas-nighttime-bedwetting-underwear-for-boys-size-s/m] rebranded. No change to the product at all.
Start your review of Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M!
Uma M.
Easton, CT
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Uma M.
Been using these Ninjamas underwear diapers for a while now and love it so much !! My 5 year old has accidents here and there and these diapers are lifesavers .. very light and super reliable.
Iris B.
Geneva, IL
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Iris B.
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Iris B.
These are lightweight nighttime underwear, my son seems comfortable with them, they fit well and I find convenient that they goes from small to large sizes, so convenient for older or bigger kids, they also cab be used as potty training pants during the day. They work pretty well, I have not experienced any incident because they do not leak, they keep my son dry and cause no irritation or rash, that is important to know his skin is protected and he can sleep comfortably.
Maryjane S.
Brookfield, MO
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Maryjane S.
I love the fact that they are super easy to put on my son can put them on his own self before bed And takes them off when he gets dressed in the morning haven’t had any leaks I would definitely recommend them to anybody who has a child with bedwetting problems I received theseFree through Influenster to try out and will definitely recommend them
Mariah F.
Newport, TN
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Mariah F.
love these pull ups! perfect for my triplets who still occasionally wet the bed. Love that they're called ninjamas, makes them feel like they're ninjas 😂
April B.
Topeka, KS
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by April B.
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by April B.
First impression, these are cute, kinda long and smell good. I had my little man try the S/M and they fit him perfectly (We Normally buy 4t) . The Ninjamas are soft, long, have a nice light scent, and are also stretchy on the sides. At first I was super worried the sides would rip when trying them on but they did not. They are made with some kind of elastic material that is strong enough to hold up when your child yanks and a pulls on them. Thats a huge deal by the way since we have had issue with other brands ripping and then having to toss them. We loved how soft they felt, the pad in the inside of the Ninjamas are long enough to cover pee that may try to seep through the top or the back. Im impressed with these training pants and highly recommend them for anyone trying to potty train or just need them for a child that may not be able to control themselves at night.
Jessica G.
W Henrietta, NY
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Jessica G.
I was super excited when I received these! My 5 year old son tends to have 3-4 accidents a week in the middle of the night. I was very impressed with the ninjamas night time underwear. They are thinner and lighter than other products I’ve used and fit nicely with the form fit waistband. My favorite quality is how discrete they are. My son is getting older, so having to wear night time underwear can be embarrassing. Because of the material, they are quiet and dont sound like you are wearing a diaper. Most importantly, they did not leak once while my son used them. 🙌🏽 They are similar in price compared to other products and I highly recommend!
Nichole D.
Apollo, PA
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Nichole D.
My 6 year old child put these on and wasn’t embarrassed for once. He thought they were super comfortable, and he woke up without any leaks. I received these free to review, but I would definitely recommend these and will be buying in the future! He loved them! 🖤🥋
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Viviana G.
I have a 4-year old who still has a hard time waking up at night to go use the bathroom and still we’re the bed. These have been helping a bit with the training. They are very absorbent, have odor control, are easy for her to take off and on by herself for when she needs to go to the bathroom and she said they are very comfortable!
Ashley C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Ashley C.
My nephew loved these diapers of course the name ninja had a lot to do with it too lol. But they were leak proof I haven’t had any issues with them leaking. They fit comfortable and they don’t give off an odor. Honestly I would buy these. My nephew seems to like them as well. 10 out 10!!
Bre W.
Post Falls, ID
Ninjamas Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys Size S/M uploaded by Bre W.
#complimentary #reviews #ninjawesomemornings #ninja #supermom  @Influenster Ok how cool are these?! I received these night time undies complimentary and I’m here to review! My kiddo occasionally has accidents. Oh the wet wake up in the middle of the deep sleep.. his embarrassment.. when truthfully, accidents happen! I love that the ninjamas aren’t diapers to the “big kids”.. they are there just in case an accident happens! Thin and cool. Durable for the just in case job. Love the message here. Kids accidents happen. Moms let’s be superheroes and ninja away bad vibes!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...