BY NINJAFISH STUDIOS

Come play Kids Jobs, featuring 7 different jobs to choose from and 4 super cute kids. Jobs: -Pilot/Airport -Astronaut/Launch Pad -Policeman/Police Station -Doctor/Doctor's Office -Fireman/Fire Station -Teacher/School -Veterinarian/Pet Vet *Please note that Kids Jobs is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.* Ninjafish Studios is very concerned about our users' privacy. To understand our policies and obligations, please read our Terms Of Service and Privacy Policy carefully. Terms Of Service: http://www.ninjafish.com/tos Privacy Policy: http://www.ninjafish.com/privacy see more...

Mara A.
Mara A.
I would definitely buy this for my nephew he loves games like this! He's a total baby techie lol
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is really fun to play with kids. I help my niece play this and she loves it. Its great for keeping them busy!
Diolanyi L.
Diolanyi L.
My boyfriend has three nephews all younger than 7 so Im really interested in knowing how good is this for them