BY NINJA #69 in Blenders

Get your smoothie on with the ninja ultima blender plus, a 1500-watt, 2.5-horsepower lean, mean blending machine. You'll feel like a pro thanks to the impressive dual stage blending technology with total crushing blades to break down ice, whole fruits and vegetables, and high-speed cyclonic blades for achieving that perfect creamy consistency. The pro variable speed offers an impressive 10 options, including nutrient complete juicing, so you can adjust according to your needs and taste buds. Versatile and powerful, the ninja allows you to create everything from smoothies to dips, juices to purees. Its ergonomic design means it fits... see more...

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be my favorite blender I’ve ever purchased. Yes it is totally worth the cost! I can not believe how quick and easy it is now to make a smoothie! I thought for sure I’d still have some of the same issues I had previously with my cheap blender but not the case at all!! I truly enjoy waking up and using my ninja everyday!
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
Love this blender. It works great for things like smoothies, or have a decent amount of things that will turn to liquid. I have a hard time inserting "moist" items, (like biscuit mix, etc.) and having it chop/mix as well as other times it has. Cleaning is fairly easy, just be very careful with those little blades at the bottom. When I bought this, it had been adverstised as "able to do food processing as well". I have not had luck with that (I even tried the recipes they included!), and would recommend you get the blender, food processor package from Ninja instead.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
We bought this blender to replace our KitchenAid blender that broke. The Kitchen Aid was great....until the rubber stripped and would no longer mover the blender part inside the machine.

We really wanted a machine that had a metal-on-metal spinning system so this wouldn't happen again. This system had it. We love using this for our smoothies, making soup, and even some frozen summer drinks. It is well worth the price and seems to be built better than other systems out there.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I love the ninja it does so well with mixing anything you need to mix and it is really easy to clean very durable as well def worth the monat spent
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com