Ninja

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
You can make 14 cups of delicious coffee in this machine. You can choose from classic and rich brew. You can program it that it starts making your coffee when you sleep so you wake up to nice cup of hot coffee. Cleaning up take no more than 3 minutes. I have it for few months and it's great. It's big enough that when family come to visit on Christmas everyone could get coffee at the same time.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love the design of this product, it is very compact and sleek. It also is one of the biggest capacity drip makers I've seen, which is needed as my household goes through a lot of coffee. The timer function to pre set the coffee is really easy and the shower head component for the water drip evenly covers the grounds for great quality coffee. The only downside I've found is the spout in the carafe is not pronounced enough and can dribble coffee down the side if pouring too fast and make a mess.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have had this coffee maker for a few months now and I actually found it marked down. I love it so much I wish I would’ve bought the second one as a back up. It’s 14 cups but it’s not a 48 ounce cup so 14 cups is the perfect size for any home.  It is very sleek and nice looking on the countertop. I program it to make my morning coffee when I wake up at 4:30 in the morning and fresh coffee is always ready. I love it.