BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Blends just as well as a $500 blender. Such a drastic upgrade from the $20 blender I used to have. It blends amazingly well and even crushes ice.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
Obsessed with my Ninja! I love that I can make my smoothies in bulk or just one for myself and I only need one machine. Would definitely recommend.
Ashkhen S.
Everyones got to love a blender right? Well a Ninja is an excellent choice and works great. It blends the fruits nicely and good price.
Hannah M.
My Ninja is my favorite thing in the world! I go on smoothie cleanse about every other month, and this product makes it quick and easy!
Adrienne G.
My new favorite kitchen appliance. I use it almost daily. Mostly for smoothies, but have made baking mixes, soups, and sough with it.
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
Best blender ever! I seriously love the individual cups. They're perfect sized for smoothies. It's easy to clean, and easy to use.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Perfect for smoothies or daiquiris! I love this blender. It doesn't get stuck when you have a bunch of frozen items like others
Candace S.
This blender is amazing. Lightweight and powerful. Smoothies, salsa, shakes all in seconds and it is super easy to clean.
Marie G.
I hear nothing about great things about this blender I think I want to get it and they are on sale this week at Target!
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
It is a excellent product. High quality. It make the best smoothies. Cons: little pricey but it is a great machine.
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?