BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Received as a gift. I love love it. so easy to blend ice for smoothies. love it! haven't had to replace a thing yet! its quite, easy to clean, be careful cleaning the blades.
Claudia E.
Love my ninja. Truly I life a changer. I make guacamole, ice cream, salsa, soup, smithies for my whole family. I am very satisfied with my ninja. After I purchased mine my sister and my mom also purchased one. It is very affordable.
Lynnette L.
We got the Ninja with the mixing bowl attachment along with the two single serve cups. We've used it to make smoothies, make cookie dough and make iced coffee. We love it!
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I have zero complaints about my Ninja Blender. I use it once or twice a day for smoothies. Still going strong over a year of constant abuse. Best impulse purchase ever!
Nikki F.
Lebanon , OR
I love this thing! It can do so much more than just make smoothies. Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream. This list goes on and on. Also has a one year warranty which is great.
Joyce B.
Love my Ninja!! I do everything in it, from nut butters, smoothies,"blizzards", salsas,dough. You name it I can do it! Don't know how I ever managed without my ninjas before !
Abby N.
I was given mine last year as a gift, and I have probably used it every day. It makes perfect smoothies. It doesn't leave you with any ice chunks, which I have had with every blender before this one. Its also super easy to clean.
Annette R.
Millerstown, PA
I bought a ninja blender and I love it. I can make pizza dough and cookies in it. and I love crushing ice. and making drinks. couldn't live without it.
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love,love,love my blender! The best kitchen appliance I ever bought! Make all my smoothies and juices with this machine! A must have in your kitchen.
Kristen  C.
Arlington, TX
Bought this product for myself and loved it so much I went back to the store and bought three more as gifts. Blends so smooth and super easy to clean
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?