BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Whitney S.
Calimesa, CA
I purchased this blender for my parents as a gift and they absolutely love it! They couldn't be happier. Ive used it at their house several times and I'm thoroughly impressed with it! Now I just need one for my home!
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
So happy that I bought this thing! I heard some bad reviews but bought it anyway. The personal cups blend perfectly, and the big pitcher pulverizes anything you put in it. I tossed my cuisinart after buying this!
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
I received this blender as a gift and I LOVE it. It can do anything from chopping veggies to making smoothies. Definitely worth the money. If I hadn't gotten one as a gift, I would have bought one. Love.
Brittany D.
Flagler beach, Fl
I absolutely love my ninja! I got this one and the cups are so easy to fill with fruit and make a quick smoothie on the go! Cleans very easily too. If you need a new blender I highly recommend this one!
Jessica O.
I got this blender last year for Christmas, and I love it! It's powerful, easy to use, and versatile. I use it all the time to cook, bake, and make smoothies and mixed drinks. I have expanded my cooking abilities since receiving this gem. Highly recommended for every household!
uneisha l.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Would repurchase over if I could. Received as a family house gift, it breaks down ice and frozen fruit! I really only use it for smoothies, but unlike other blenders I have (nutri bullet), it doesn't leak. It also doesn't have a burning rubber smell after usage!
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
So far I've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it! blends everything super fast and is a breeze to clean up compared to my last blender.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard so much good things about this and I'm excited to buy one myself or maybe I'll buy another one who knows but I hope it's how I think it is and hopefully it's really useful I was recommend to this product hope it's well
Merima B.
We have this smoothy and it really is amazing. We use it every day to make smoothies that my toddler enjoys and we love it. Totally worth every penny because we had it for 5 years and still going really strong.
Candice J.
Glen Burnie , MD
Bought one of these recently and i love it! the fact that the blades are though out the blender and not just on the bottom really helps it blend better and faster! Great buy!!!
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?