BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?4 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love how this comes with multiple cups! I can blend multiple things and not have to wash or switch cups. So powerful I never have to stop and mix things to keep blending! Perfect for smoothies for my kids!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Better than the vitamix for some one like myself that strictly uses it for smoothies and juicing. It's a always on sale at Best Buy, got mine for $99 with the extras. Blends effortlessly and the cups are handy for single serve!
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
LOVE this blender. It is worth the higher end price compared to low end blenders. I use it to make smoothies in the morning and it takes seconds to blend everything without chunks of frozen fruit. The to-go cups are handy also!
Kayli B.
Im 19 so the fact that I'm obsess with a blender is shocking, but this is the best blender ever. I go to school out of state so when I leave for college, I actually miss using my mom's Ninja. This machine does magical things to your smoothies.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I am so in love with my new Ninja! I switched from another product and love the ease of this to use it both for individual use or larger portion sizes. I use it for everything from making smoothies to baby food. I would highly recommend.
R M.
So happy with my Ninja blender ... But pricey but not as much as blendtec or vitamix ... Yet super powerful ... Smoothies are on point ... And has lot of good attachments
Rachel K.
I love making green smoothies and with this blender there are no chunks of fruit or spinach when finished! Makes my daily routine so much easier! Chips ice to the consistency of snow cone ice so also perfect for mixed drinks!
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
My little smoothie cafe at home! It cuts up everything! I love that it comes with the travel cups and that you can blend with the pitcher or the single serve cup. Super sharp and easy to clean. A+++ must have for every kitchen!
Jean P.
I absolutely love my ninja blender! It even whips up milk nice and fluffy. You can also make fluffy ice cream in it. Easy to clean. A little noisy but what blender isn't? I could never go back to a regular blender again. I love the single serve cups they make it easy to make a smoothr for one.
Ashley C.
I was fortunate enough to get this item for Christmas and I have already fallen in love with it! Previous blenders just didn't seem to do the trick blending ice up for my smoothies or frappes and this gets the job done!
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Crystal N.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is tynis blender worth the money?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?