BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?4 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Annie L.
Boise, ID
I was skeptical at first that this blender would be as great as it claims to be, but I have since learned it is even better that I could imagine. it is SO easy to use, and only takes a few minutes to blend whatever I put in it. I love that I can use mulitple containers (blender, smoothie cups, food processor) and still only need the 1 base. Even mu kids love using it to make their smoothies.
Kayla P.
Better than a Vitamix, the to go cups are probably the best invention since sliced bread. It makes healthy smoothies with fiber and vitamins and minerals available on the go, blended so well you won't believe it's not from Jamba Juice. If you're just getting into smoothies, perhaps wait to drop the extra cash - sometimes the price tags on these are steep! But if you're a smoothie junkie, this is the ONLY product you need on your counter.
Courtney Z.
Best blender ever!!! Especially the nutri ninja cups. I could not live without them. I make a smoothie every single day with my shakeology. It blends so nicely, never any unwanted clumps. Seriously best investment ever! You will not be disappointed!
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE my Ninja. My husband has to remind me that we have neighbors above and beside us, otherwise I'd use it at all hours of the day! I'm regularly grinding fresh flours (oat, coconut, rice, etc.) and peanut butter. Recently I tested out the dough attachment and it was amazing!
Paige S.
Moberly
We had a hard time finding a blender that actually cut frozen fruit and ice. We tried all the cheap ones and they just didn't work well at all. This is definitely worth the price. I have been in love with it since day one. We get nice smooth liquids every time.
Karly W.
CLINTON, AR
This is one of the best investments my husband and I have ever made. We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything! It's so versatile. It's also great for someone on the go with the cups because you just put the ingredients in, blend, and put the top on the cup & go!
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I absolutely love my Ninja. I have owned it for a month and I use it every day. So far, so good! It blends up green smoothies with ease...something I wasn't sure it'd be able to handle as good as a Vitamix or Blendtec blender but boy was I was I blown away. This baby can make smoothies, acai bowls and even ice cream!
Anne Michelle J.
I *love* my Ninja. It's just as powerful as a Vitamix but like half the cost, which is awesome. My favorite feature has to be the Nutri-Ninja cups. I love throwing fruits and some OJ in it anad making smoothies, because it's super fast and easy. Easily one of the better purchases we've made for the kitchen.
Rhiannon G.
This blender is amazing. I use it daily to make my morning smoothies and its easy to use. We bought it on sale at our local sams club and it was the best purchase we made. The ninja can be used for smoothies, a food processor. It comes in handy for many different meal types and is great when short on time.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I loooove my ninja! With a regular blender, I would always have little ice chips after trying to make a smoothie- that's never a worry with this! I love how it comes with 2 to go cups too, I make individual ones all the time since my hubby likes different things in his smoothies than I do!
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Crystal N.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is tynis blender worth the money?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?