BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Ashley R.
Love my ninja! Great product with multiple uses. Easy to may a shake for myself, husband, and kids. We used it to make sauce or when creating a crust. I have never had any issues and would definitely recommend the product.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I love my ninja! If you drink smoothies you need a ninja. I bought mine at Walmart during Black Friday sale and I am so happy I did. Great product! Worth every penny! If you don't have one of these you need to get one!
Dewayna B.
Arlington, VA
Amazing product! This blender is fast and allows me to prepare smoothies efficiently. I'm not a fan of thick or chunky smoothies and this is perfect for doing the job. It's a little expensive but well worth it. I'd recommend this blender.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love this blender. I use it every morning to make blended coffees. I highly recommend it. I have had it for over a year and haven't had to worry about it not performing.
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
Love this blender & I never thought I would say that!! It’s so efficient with the different attachments, blends everything faster than I’ve ever seen, and so so so easy to clean which never happens! Love it
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love this product! We got such a steal it's a great blender and it came with so many different attachments. I love how I can make a single serving shake and it's so easy to clean.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love my Ninja! I bought it at Koh'ls with Koh'ls cash so it was a great price. I've also seen it at Costco and have have bought this as a wedding gift. I use it nearly every morning for someone in my family. We love fruit smoothies and protein drinks. I haven't had any issues with it. The individual cups are sooo convenient and the main reason I bought this machine. I wanted to be able to make individual drinks that were portable and easy to clean. I also like that when I add ice to my drinks it just blends them so nicely in seconds. You can see it mixing everything and getting all the powder that is at the bottom. Love!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I am so obsessed with my Ninja. Have not used it for anything else other then a smoothie since I have had it. I bought it on Black Friday at Target for 100.00 and was originally 229. Got 5 % off with my Target card, plus there was a cartwheel app for an extra discount. I love this thing, the cups are the perfect sizes for my hubby and I to make smoothies every day. The lids are perfect for travel and on the go drinkage. I love this thing and Highly recommend.
Sierra A.
Roanoke, VA
I have the ninja professional and I love it!! My mom and her husband first got one and they raved about how amazing it was. I ended up trying it one day and I fell in love with it. So, I went to target about the professional one for myself! I use the single serve cups to make my smoothies with and every smoothie I make comes out tasting so smooth and amazing. I have also used the blender to make mojitos and had no problem using it. I haven't used the dough maker yet. I'll never use another blender again after falling in love with the ninja.
Michelle P.
HOUSTON , TX
I make smoothies with this daily, and they always come out perfectly frappeed. I add frozen fruit or ice cubes, and it seriously comes out like snow.

The individual cups are the best part about this blender because I can make smoothies for myself only and not worry about cleaning a large blending cup.

I purchased this blender at Bed Bath and Beyond earlier this year because I was trying to get more serious about my nutrition and wanted to make green smoothies, but I didn't realize how much I would be using the blender. I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase.
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?