BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?4 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Kristýna B.
One of my favorite kitchen appliances. I love making fruity or coffee flavored shakes in the morning or afternoon instead of spending money on the pricy ones from coffee shops. You can make them so much more healthier with your choice of fruit or milk kind and make them directly into the cup for less dishes. Now that I am following a nutrition program it's really helped in making healthy snacks and choices.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
You can't go wrong with having a blender in your kitchen especially if you want to make something refreshing and rejuvenating to your soul. Some blenders can be expensive depends on where you get it from but I highly recommend buying a blender especially if you want to find different ways to make awesome smoothies
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Hands down the best blender on the market! The blades are so sharp and will literally cut anything. I bought this because I love my ninja coffee bar so much. Ninja products are great quality. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love using my ninja every morning to make my smoothies. I feel like it's super easy to use and blends my smoothies perfectly. Especially because I use frozen fruits mainly and it never has a hard time making sure they are all chopped up.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I love this blender we got it as a wedding gift and use it all the time. I love that it has the individual cups you can use to blend a personal smoothie or milkshake. I definitely recommend this if you are thinking about getting it. My one complaint is that some parts are hard to clean.
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Im in love with this blender my husband got it for free on his job Christmas party i told myself why where we going to use it for but it was worth it love how i do my smoothie and all my salse that i do love it never leaves me bad and also love the drinks we make
Amanda M.
love my ninja, use it mostly for my protein shakes and they're done in seconds! I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a new blender,it is a bit pricey but so worth it, also comes with the smaller cups which is what I use the most. highly recommend!
stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
I've used this blender for 3 years to make smoothies and it's still awesome. The best blender I've ever owned. It blends ice and frozen fruits fast and smooth. It is a bit loud but that is to be expected.
Kathryn S.
I love our Ninja blender! The single serve cups are perfect for individual smoothies when you don't want to make a huge piture of something. Also great for making pudding, pancakes, cake batter, or anything really. All around great product.
Dera E.
Love this blender! We used to have a crappy blender, so I would get frustrated and just stopped making smoothies! Now, that we have this blender with the Togo cups it makes it so easy to drink a smoothie every morning! Great power and it blends things so quickly!
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Crystal N.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is tynis blender worth the money?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?