BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love the ninja with nutri ninja cups!! It is the best blender I have ever owned!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I love this blender bought it at sams club when it was on sell for 90$ and blends everything so nicely and quick. The blades are detachable it makes cleaning the blender and blades so easy. The blades are very sharp. The blender has a safety where it will turn off when you take the lid off or when the lid isn’t secured in place. The blender also has little suction cups on the button so it can stay in place. And the nutri ninja cups are so useful for smoothies or anything that doesn’t require a big space.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Adoro todos os produtos da Ninja! São de excelente qualidade ! O material é super resistente ! Super vale a pena investir
Lorna W.
This blender has a place in almost every kitchen. One of the big problems for me, with blenders, is a lot of times their use is very limited. Thanks to a few smart design choices this SharkNinja Blender does a lot of the things I'd normally need a food processor for. I'd recommend this without hesitation, even though there is always room for improvement, specifically in the Nutri-cups.

For example, the nutri-cups are a great idea and mean that you don't need to make a whole jug for a personal serving of smoothie (less mess is always welcome), however the Nutri-cups aren't watertight, which makes their use a little more limited. The cap on the cup is the kind of travel mug top that will be ok in the event of a little shaking, but must generally be kept upright. Not only does this mean it can't be taken in a bag and can easily be spilled, but it also makes me wary of leaving it out, since air can get at the smoothie. I think including a leak-proof travel mug/cup style nutricup would bring this product to perfection.

It's still handy, but more limited.

Setup and cleaning -

This is extremely easy to put together. Instructions are clear, everything clicks into place simply and with a clear, concise guide and there really isn't any confusion. All you have to do is give the parts (excluding base for obvious reasons) a quick wash and you're ready to go. Cleaning itself is really easy with no annoying nooks or crannies, very easy to wash.

It is quite heavy, so eldery relatives might want a more lightweight model, but it's also sturdy and well-made. Suction cups on the bottom do a great job at holding it steady so you can feel at ease and not worry about it moving around when operating it.

Cutting Power -

This is where the SharkNinja blender really shines. Compared to my old blender, which has one set of blades at the bottom and struggles with things like turning nuts into nut butter, the Ninja has no problem with this! It has three sets of blades going from bottom, mid and top, all connecting to one 'blade pillar' type assembly that can be lifted out and cleaned in one piece. This means you don't end up with all the stuff at the bottom that doesn't get cut properly.

It doesn't even struggle with nuts or ice and can easily be used to make smoothies as well as nut butters of all kinds. I haven't yet used it to make lentil flour, but will give an update when I do.

Design -

Looks-wise, the Ninja just looks cool. The design is lovely, professional looking and very high-end. It really looks fantastic, though the size is quite big so if you're looking for a more compact blender this might not be right for you. However, the power and design are both top-notch.

The only thing that gave me pause was that parts of the plastic looked a little cheaper than expected (for example the blade pillar) and it could just be that they are 3D printed or made of recycled materials. It does make me worry that in the future it won't last as long as I'd like, but I'm sure that's just paranoia on my part.

My only BIG complaint would be the pouring spout. I was really excited at first, since the lid locks in place (no worries about spills!) and it has a spout that you can open and just pour without removing the whole lid. This feature is ingenius, but unfortunately it doesn't work perfectly. The spout is leakproof when closed, but when open, it isn't hinged, so it stays on top of the 'flow' of liquid. This means that when you tip the jug to pour, it ends up coming out quickly and then getting blocked by the lid, before flowing quickly again. In other words, the flow is uneven and builds up behind the lid and then you end up spilling it as it rushes out, or overfilling your glass. This also means it overflows and drips over the side of the blender. These problems could be solved by making the spout stay up when open, so it doesn't get in the way, but perhaps they couldn't do that without compromising the leakproofness of the lid.

It's not a huge issue, but it does mean it's just easier and neater to take off the whole lid and makes the spout a bit useless unless you are filling big container that holds a lot.

The square design looks great, apart from adding visual interest it just works. I was concerned stuff would get stuck in the corners, but thanks to the slightly rounded design it doesn't build up there and works just as well as a round blender.

Very few products are perfect and this blender is no different, but make no mistake, while it lacks absolute perfection it's a really, really great blender and as long as you're aware of the few areas where it could be improved, it's great value and works wonderfully.

Pros:
- Gorgeous, high-end looking design.
- Stronger than lower-end blenders with a three blade design that cuts very well.
- Does nut butters and ice.
- Jug is large and holds a lot.
- Suction cups hold it to counter.
- Nutri-cups mean you can make one portion rather than a whole jug.
- Easy setup and cleaning.

Cons:
- Nutri-cups are not spill-proof or airtight.
- Spout design makes the spout pointless as it's easier to take off the lid.

Be aware:
- Heavy.
- Can be hard to pull up suction cups if you have weak muscles or disability.
Daneesha W.
Halifax
I cannot live without Ninja Profession Blender! I love having smoothies made with frozen fruit and ice with either water or yogurt, and this blender is the only one that has been able to chop through big chunks of ice effortlessly. I love the little Ninja Cups that come with it, as they have little lids and are the perfect size for a serving. I highly recommend this!
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
This is the best blender! It blends everything very smoothly...especially ice for margaritas! My only complaint is it is a bit noisey and the individual cups no longer work in the machine after 1.5 years of owning and using it. The sensor for them seems to either be broken or jammed and we have not been able to fix it.
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Kelsey H.
calgary, AB
I love this blender. I wake up in the morning excited for my smoothie. My smoothie is so evenly blended, never any chunks. Worth the price I love that it comes with the cups. The cups work better for smoothies the actual blender attachment is better for food
Wïssam L.
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender Bowl Rest Feature! is one of the most amazing products, as you now Hamlinton Beach has been in the industry since 50 years ago, so just imagine how this product is! Such a good investment for such a good price-$17, I have been using this for my protein shakes, fruit smoothies and meals. The blender jar serves as a cup and I just love it. Motor is still running smoothly after 3 years!! So :)
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?