BY NINJA #4 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • Is tynis blender worth the money?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
So useful! I use this for everything. It's perfect for smoothies, no chunks or lumps. I love the single serve cups. I use 1 every day. I also use the single serve cups as a quick food processor too, making break cumbs or a puree. It's so easy to use too. There's only a few buttons.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love my Ninja! I've bought a lot of blender over the years, I drink a lot of milkshakes and smoothies and was tired of blenders taking a dump on me and having to spend another $30 or so on a new one so I decided to splurge and buy myself this one. I haven't had any issues and I love that it comes with personal cups with lids!
Alex G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It a great product for the price. It does everything that I need it to, and it does it well. I've used it to process food, make smoothies, even make some soups. I can't give this product a high enough review. Eventually i'll get the vitamix but until I can justify the price this does exactly what I need, fast, and well.
Brooke L.
Berwick, LA
I bought this blender for smoothies and I found it takes a long time for the cup blender to mix the frozen fruit. I usually have to keep adding water so it will blend
Jennifer M.
Finally got a Ninja Blender and I love it. It is unlike any blender I’ve ever owned. It’s super powerful. Crushes ice like a dream. I wash by hand and let completely dry before putting back together. Highly recommend.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I love this blender we got it as a wedding gift and use it all the time. I love that it has the individual cups you can use to blend a personal smoothie or milkshake. I definitely recommend this if you are thinking about getting it. My one complaint is that some parts are hard to clean.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
Love my ninja blender!! It comes with so many different things to use the options are endless. I like how it came with a to go cup with a lid so that way I can drink my smoothies on the go and I do not have to dirty another dish. Everything blends so easy no matter what I put in it
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
Great item! Easy to use and a lot of extras. Make breakfast shakes, lunch smoothies and after dinner shakes. Use the attachments to make portions to just your size. Very reasonably priced with all the extras. Made an awesome salsa for a gathering, was very simple.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
I love my ninja!!! I can blend up anything and everything. I have had so many crappy blenders in the past and I finally broke down and bought one of these. This has totally made my daily life easier.
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
Love this blender & I never thought I would say that!! It’s so efficient with the different attachments, blends everything faster than I’ve ever seen, and so so so easy to clean which never happens! Love it
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Morgan M.
London, ON
This is my dream blender.. is it actually worth the money? I feel like it would be and I want one so bad!
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?