BY NINJA #4 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if not is ...1 Answers
  • Omg this looks like the high roller of blenders. Who wants one of...1 Answers
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Foodie Expert
Love love love my Ninja! I've bought a lot of blender over the years, I drink a lot of milkshakes and smoothies and was tired of blenders taking a dump on me and having to spend another $30 or so on a new one so I decided to splurge and buy myself this one. I haven't had any issues and I love that it comes with personal cups with lids!
Brittany L.
St Joseph
Foodie Expert
Love my ninja blender!! It comes with so many different things to use the options are endless. I like how it came with a to go cup with a lid so that way I can drink my smoothies on the go and I do not have to dirty another dish. Everything blends so easy no matter what I put in it
Alex G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It a great product for the price. It does everything that I need it to, and it does it well. I've used it to process food, make smoothies, even make some soups. I can't give this product a high enough review. Eventually i'll get the vitamix but until I can justify the price this does exactly what I need, fast, and well.
Dani W.
East Ridge, TN
I love my ninja!!! I can blend up anything and everything. I have had so many crappy blenders in the past and I finally broke down and bought one of these. This has totally made my daily life easier.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I love love love this product! We got such a steal it's a great blender and it came with so many different attachments. I love how I can make a single serving shake and it's so easy to clean.
Linda M.
Foodie Expert
If you're a smoothie fanatic, this is the blender for you! Not crazy expensive with 1100 watts of power and a 72oz. pitcher, this blender has the power to blend even the toughest kale leaf! It also comes with individual cups that can blend directly!
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite kitchen appliances. I love making fruity or coffee flavored shakes in the morning or afternoon instead of spending money on the pricy ones from coffee shops. You can make them so much more healthier with your choice of fruit or milk kind and make them directly into the cup for less dishes. Now that I am following a nutrition program it's really helped in making healthy snacks and choices.
Paige S.
Moberly
We had a hard time finding a blender that actually cut frozen fruit and ice. We tried all the cheap ones and they just didn't work well at all. This is definitely worth the price. I have been in love with it since day one. We get nice smooth liquids every time.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with having a blender in your kitchen especially if you want to make something refreshing and rejuvenating to your soul. Some blenders can be expensive depends on where you get it from but I highly recommend buying a blender especially if you want to find different ways to make awesome smoothies
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I love how this comes with multiple cups! I can blend multiple things and not have to wash or switch cups. So powerful I never have to stop and mix things to keep blending! Perfect for smoothies for my kids!
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Foodie Expert
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Samantha R.
Foodie Expert
I have been wanting to purchase a ninja pro. Is it worth the money?
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?