BY NINJA #3 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups. see more...

• Is this better than any other blender out there?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a blender are these affordable and if not is ...1 Answers
  • Omg this looks like the high roller of blenders. Who wants one of...1 Answers
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
  • "We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!" in 1 review
  • "So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream." in 1 review
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love my Ninja! I've bought a lot of blender over the years, I drink a lot of milkshakes and smoothies and was tired of blenders taking a dump on me and having to spend another $30 or so on a new one so I decided to splurge and buy myself this one. I haven't had any issues and I love that it comes with personal cups with lids!
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the Ninja! I did a lot of research because I knew I would get a lot of use out of my blender. I registered for this for my wedding and I’m so happy with my decision. This blender is so powerful. It is a little loud but I can get over that since it blends things so quickly. I use the cups for protein shakes every day and it only takes about 30 seconds to blend everything together. They also come with lids which makes it so convenient. It is very easy to clean too.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
Love my ninja blender!! It comes with so many different things to use the options are endless. I like how it came with a to go cup with a lid so that way I can drink my smoothies on the go and I do not have to dirty another dish. Everything blends so easy no matter what I put in it
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
Great item! Easy to use and a lot of extras. Make breakfast shakes, lunch smoothies and after dinner shakes. Use the attachments to make portions to just your size. Very reasonably priced with all the extras. Made an awesome salsa for a gathering, was very simple.
Alex G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It a great product for the price. It does everything that I need it to, and it does it well. I've used it to process food, make smoothies, even make some soups. I can't give this product a high enough review. Eventually i'll get the vitamix but until I can justify the price this does exactly what I need, fast, and well.
Jennifer M.
Finally got a Ninja Blender and I love it. It is unlike any blender I’ve ever owned. It’s super powerful. Crushes ice like a dream. I wash by hand and let completely dry before putting back together. Highly recommend.
Ashley R.
Love my ninja! Great product with multiple uses. Easy to may a shake for myself, husband, and kids. We used it to make sauce or when creating a crust. I have never had any issues and would definitely recommend the product.
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love my ninja!!! I can blend up anything and everything. I have had so many crappy blenders in the past and I finally broke down and bought one of these. This has totally made my daily life easier.
Linda M.
If you're a smoothie fanatic, this is the blender for you! Not crazy expensive with 1100 watts of power and a 72oz. pitcher, this blender has the power to blend even the toughest kale leaf! It also comes with individual cups that can blend directly!
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
One of my favorite kitchen appliances. I love making fruity or coffee flavored shakes in the morning or afternoon instead of spending money on the pricy ones from coffee shops. You can make them so much more healthier with your choice of fruit or milk kind and make them directly into the cup for less dishes. Now that I am following a nutrition program it's really helped in making healthy snacks and choices.
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Returned my Vitamix & got this #blackfriday at sams club $45 does this Blend as smooth?
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is the product really worth the price?
Carol G.
I have always wanted to try the Ninja, but is it really worth the money?
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I have roommates in tight quarters and I need a blender that is quiet. Is this any quieter than your average blender?
Samantha R.
I have been wanting to purchase a ninja pro. Is it worth the money?