Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups

by Ninja

#2 in Blenders

For the first time ever - you get the same professional performance power in the single serve as well as the xl 72 oz pitcher! The ninja professional blender with single serve blending cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious beverages, and create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups.

I’m looking into buying a blender and I’m thinking a ninja. Any pros or cons? All help appreciated
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups, I have this but notice the blade falls loose when pouring after blending.... is there something I am doing wrong?
Is this item easy to clean?
Start your review of Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups!
Product Highlights
“We make so many things in it - from smoothies to juices to almond butter to cookie dough...Anything!” in 1 review
“So far i've only used this to make smoothies, but even if i use it for nothing else it is worth it!” in 1 review
“Home Meade peanut butter, salsa, pesto, ice cream.” in 1 review
Norwalk, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing blender. It's our second Ninja. We wanted one with a little more oomph and the single serve cups were ideal for our family. We have two teen boys who make smoothies and milkshakes all the time. This system makes it so easy for the kids to make their own individual drinks without making a mess and without having to making a huge batch. I can crush ice, make snow cones and so much more. And clean up is a breeze. It really washes up nicely. And Ninja has a great warranty.
Katy, TX
Great blender and love having the cups to do individual smoothies and take on the go with us. Crushes ice really well but wish it had more options on the pulses and settings. I found the item on sale when I purchased so it was worth the price. We don't use the item a lot in our kitchen but do make smoothies, salsas and other such items a couple times a months and have had it for about 5 years.
Hamburg, PA
This is the best blender set I've ever owned. It creates a totally smooth consistency in my soups and smoothies and is an excellent food processor for hummuses, sauces, or simple chopped vegetables. All the different container options are perfect, too, and the to-go lids for the smoothie cups make blending up a quick smoothie to go easy. Love it!
Bowling Green, OH
This blender is perfect for making single serving smoothies with the cups! It is so easy to just blend the smoothie and go since you do not need to transfer it to a different cup. My only complaint is that the blade does tend to fall out easily when tipping the blender over to pour.
Dilworth, MN
I recieved this as a wedding gift & I love it! the only con I have about it is when you blend up something like icecream, the blade will fall out when you pour from the pitcher. But otherwise it is an amazing strong tool & love the quick ability yo blend right in the single serves!
Kalamazoo, MI
My mom bought this and I love using it! It blends my smoothies up so well and also chops up other foods I need help cutting. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys smoothies and making drinks. Does amazing job, the noise level is moderate too
Myrtle
I love this blender. I honestly cant say enough about it. We use it for milkshakes, smoothies, salsas, and so much more. I love how versatile it is and would recommend it to anyone
FW
What can I say, I love my smoothies and health drinks so I decided to mosey on down to my nearest target and grab me a Ninja blender. You should definitely try this one
Schaumburg, IL
I like the product. It is a well-designed blender with a powerful motor.  I am impressed with it but the blades are very sharp so be careful!  The price is very affordable compare to other blenders out there.  We love using our Ninja to make juice for the family.
Abbeville, LA
We love our Ninja, and when my kids finally break it I will most definitely be purchasing another one! My teenage boys make each 2 shakes a day and just love the single serve attachments!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dilworth, MN