Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600

by Ninja

#1 in Blenders

The Ninja® Professional Blender gives you a professional, hassle-free blender with outstanding performance and a sleek design.

I Heard this is amazing!! Should I consider buying it even though it is on the expensive side for me?
Y’all, I just purchased this. is this a strong blender and does it do it’s job well?
How easy is this product to clean? Can I put it in the dishwasher?
Start your review of Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600!
Product Highlights
I've wanted a ninja blender I love that it has blades throughout so when you make smoothies it will actually blend unlike most other blenders, can't wait to have one of my own! in reviews
All the blenders I have tried in past have not been as good as making smoothies as my Ninja!in reviews
...a week....i spent hours this week using this blender to make homemade baby food for the month and i use it daily for smoothies and its still amazing....yes its pricey but you get what you pay for! in reviews
It works great, not as expensive as a Vitamix or Blendtec (probably not as amazing either), but when you need a blender now, this one isn't a bad price.in reviews
...to a Vitamix or Blendtec when it come to blending up kale and spinach really good.in reviews
Juan Luis D.
Union City, NJ
1,017 reviews
I love this blender. I purchased it and did not use it until months later. I am so impressed by it. It blends things so smoothly. I love the smoothies that I can make with this. You can definitely use it for multiple food items. I make green and fruit smoothies here and they turn out as if they were being made by the #1 smoothie store in America. I love this blender and it’s definitely different from many of the blenders in our current market. You need this in your kitchen!
Stacy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 uploaded by Stacy R.
My Ninja blender makes for great smoothies! It’s easy to use and not too difficult to clean. However, sometimes it doesn’t blend things as smoothly as I’d like.
Stacy S.
Papillion, NE
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 uploaded by Stacy S.
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Target
Favorite blender of all times, the (lock) lid really helps prevent spills and the removal blades makes it so much easier to clean. It’s a bit pricey but so worth it. Best part is the blades don’t seem to lose there sharpness.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband got on an Açaí bowl kick, but the blender we previously had couldn’t keep stand up to the job of blending all the frozen strawberries and blueberries in the base. We use a Ninja for them where I work so we decided to buy this one for us at home and we are extremely pleased with it. We can through 6 cups of frozen strawberries and blueberries among all the other ingredients needed for the açaí bowls, hit one button and within a minute we have an evenly blended yummy açaí base!! What sets this blender apart from the others is the blade. Instead of the blade just being small and round towards just the bottom, instead it is vertical and centered. Meaning it mixes the contents of the blender entirely. It also crunches ices like no other! Definitely recommend this product! Ninja Professional Blender 1000
Anabelle S.
Grants Pass, OR
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 uploaded by Anabelle S.
I went years wanting to invest in a nice blender and once I did I regretted waiting so long! I enjoy making smoothies and protein shakes but I am not limited to just those things here! I can use this blender for any type of sauces also. The blender breaks down ice in no time and is really simple to use, also easy to clean! I can’t wait to add the food processor lid to mine next! Ninja® Professional Blender
Nicole G.
Davie, FL
I love my blender. It is the best one I have ever tried. I use it for a lot of things, including purée, soups , milkshakes and anything else you can imagine. Great product.
Judith Z.
This blender it's just great it works with everything dry or wet and that's a great thing I love Ninja blender
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Let me tell you, ninja is my favorite appliance. I linked the one I have. It has food processor, dough hook, slicing discs and personal serving cups that you can take to go. I keep it in the original box in my pantry, it does not take up super huge amount of space. But this system is worth every penny. Ninja Mega Kitchen System with Slicing/Shredding
Alisa M.
Herriman, UT
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 uploaded by Alisa M.
Purchased at: Costco
This blender is great. I got it at Costco. It works like a charm. Easy to clean. Just make sure you're careful with the blade as it is VERY sharp. Has a variety of settings and will process any food product that is placed inside it. The only downside is that this blender is super loud and it terrifies my cats. :( Takes them awhile to calm down and I always have to make sure I put them in a separate room. So just be mindful of your pets when using this product. Otherwise, I could not recommend more.
Kevin L.
Red Bank, NJ
Purchased the professional model for my girlfriend but now I use it just as much as she does if not more. It is great for making shakes in the morning. It's easy to clean and the version I have comes with 3 to-go mixing cups so you don't even need to use the big blender attachment however we have used it for soups and dips as well and it works great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trevor H.
Clio, MI
il y a 10 mois
Georgia V. il y a 9 mois
Joanna B.
Hst Newcastle, DE
il y a un an
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 ? Is this worth buying? i want something that can finely crush everything, so i can make oat milk and almond milk.
Jamie F. il y a un an
I used this to puree baby food and it worked like a charm!
Erika N.
il y a un an
Ninja - Professional Blender - NJ600 ? Is this blender good for juicing?
Erika N. il y a un an
Hello If you dont mind pulp. If you use for juicing there are more steps to take such as using a strainer or cheesecloth or something like that so that you'll just get the juice without the pulp.