Ninja Professional Blender

by Ninja

The Ninja Professional Blender gives you a professional, hassle-free blender with outstanding performance and a sleek design.

Does this work well for making baby food?
Start your review of Ninja Professional Blender!
Wathmie  A.
Orlando, FL
Ninja Professional Blender uploaded by Wathmie  A.
Bought this blender last week and I’ve been loving this guy ever since. The quality is great! It does everything I need. It is powerful and easy to clean.
Heather  G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ninja Professional Blender uploaded by Heather  G.
I was very excited to get this blender as a Christmas gift. It really blends my smoothies well! It has no issues that I have encountered with ice or hard frozen fruits like my sad old blender did. I would very much recommend this to anyone who likes blended drinks…well blended anything actually!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have a Ninja Professional Blender, that also has the bowl that can be used as a food processor and a batter mixing bowl with the change of a blade. I have had it for three years so far and love it. I can make single serve smoothie or shakes or just the 72 oz pitcher. grinds food in nothing of time.
Megan W.
I have a Ninja Blender similar to this one that I bought from Target. It works ok but I feel like I could have held out and saved more for a Vitamix. I feel like the blades get a bit dull and my spinach or Kale doesn't quite break down as much as they should. It works and is a good starter blender but I'd recommend a Vitamix if you plan on having this a long time and will use it quite a bit.
LaJessica H.
Lucedale, MS
I would love the Nutrininja Professional Blender to add to my kitchen!!! It would be a great addition for drinks during girls night and smoothies!!! The Nutrininja is easy to use, affordable, and convenient. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Ginny R.
I love having a Ninja Professional Blender. I use it all the time for soups, smoothies, sauces, coffees. It has so many uses, I am actually surprised at how often it gets used! It is worth every penny and can't believe that I didnt get one sooner. I've had it for probably 3 or 4 years now.
Cheyenne H.
Lebanon, TN
I love this blender! It does such a wonderful job with ice and frozen fruit due to multiple blades at different levels. Makes an amazing smoothie!
Valerie D.
Longueuil, QC
Ninja Professional Blender uploaded by Valerie D.
Ninja Professional Blender uploaded by Valerie D.
Just love it is super powerful easy to use and i even have a smoothie button preset for the best consistence ever. The cleaning is super easy just have to be super careful with those blade.Ninja® Professional Blender