Ninja MEGA Kitchen System uploaded by Tia S.

BY NINJA

The ninja mega kitchen system provides professional performanceâ and power in single serve, xl 8 cup processor bowl andâ 72 oz pitcher! This professional-quality juicer, blender, mixer and processor comes packed with a 2+ hp motor that handles limitless tasks in seconds, freeing you to focus on cooking, serving and savoring. . â . Experience the ninja difference with full-sized blender performance, now in single serve blending cups. Create personal health drinks to go! With a generous 8 cup capacity,â the ninja mega kitchen system can aslo equip home bakers with the unique capability to effortlessly mix 2 lbs. Of dough. . â . The... see more...

Ninja MEGA Kitchen System
  • "The food processor is great for chopping up vegetables for soup, nuts for baking, and it comes with a blade that can mix 2lbs of dough." in 4 reviews
  • "I put frozen chunks of fruit in it everyday and get skeptical about if it will blend it up into a drink and sure enough every time it does no matter how big the fruit is and I've put some big strawberries in it..." in 1 review
  • "Everything I blend ends up so smooth, I make smoothies every morning in it." in 1 review
  • "I love making smoothies with my ninja blender :) no chunks like some blenders leave, smooth refreshing drink left." in 1 review
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the effectiveness of this blender/kitchen system. So far it had obliterated whatever I put in the blender or food processor. Smooth consistency for smoothies (love the single serving option)! I even make my own baby food for my little girl. Then I freeze the baby food in ice cube trays and put them in freezer bags for single servings I can defrost or put in the baby food/bottle steamer to warm quickly! The only reason I have 4 stars not 5 is how loud it is! Scares my little girl to the point of scream crying. Breaks my heart. I can't make fresh baby food for this reason unless my husband is home to take her to the other side of the house. Yeah. It's that loud. I don't doubt my neighbors can hear it. A real bummer!
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
Foodie Expert
I bought this last year and am still absolutely amazed at how well it works the blades are amazing the price was so worth it and as you can see from picture I use it at least once a day I love having all in one and it hast failed me yet!!
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
Foodie Expert
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!!! I use one for my savory dishes (salsa, vinaigrettes, etc.) and the other for my sweet dishes (shakes, dips, etc). Easiest clean up ever too.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
I purchased my Ninja kitchen system last year. I have been dying to get started using it but just jumped right in. I've been using it for smoothies and absolutely love it. Well worth the investment. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great appliance that is versatile. I've owned a Magic Bullet and it just wasn't as great as my Ninja. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Mikaela R.
Gloucester, MA
I LOVE my Ninja. Having a 1500 watt blender makes blending so quick and simple. For less than $200 you are getting comparable power to a Blendtec, which costs more than double. The Blendtec is also just a blender. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is SO much more. The single serve cups are so convenient, especially if you are making a smoothie for one or a smaller batch of something. The cups make it so easy to chop smaller amounts for salsa or sauces. The Ninja is essentially a blender, food processor, mixer, and single serve blender all in one base. It helps eliminate the need for a separate machine for each of those processes. So not only is it a powerful great machine, but it is able to free up a lot of cabinet/counter space. It is a great price for what it is. If you were to buy a blender, food processor and mixer separately, you would be paying a great deal more than this package, even if you were to buy cheap brands. I would not write enough great things about this. It is able to finely crush and blend, but also has the capability to create a course chop (and everything in between). It is a little bit loud, but that is due to the larger motor which allows for such versatility. The suction cups do surprisingly well at keeping the machine from moving around on the counter. Overall, a great price for what you are getting! It is comparable to machines (Blendtec, Vitamix) for a fraction of the price.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
AMAZING!!! This is the best blender I have ever owned. I use the single serving containers most often and they are the perfect size. I love that this comes with the three different sizes. This also comes with different blades. This chops up ice with no struggle at all. I am very pleased with this!! It is wonderful. Highly recommend!
bree w.
Nashua, NH
Though i haven't used this product. My friends have it and they say its really powerful and works very well.
Lindsey Z.
Foodie Expert
I use my Ninja almost everyday. If it's not for my shake its to make a dough, or cookies, or to mix something, or make drinks. I'm so glad I bought this. I find so many uses for it that they didn't even have listed. It makes the best drinks, far better than any restaurant could ever make. The smoothies are like silk. I'm just blown away with it.
Kendra M.
Piqua, OH
This Ninja is a beast! It rips through ice like butter. It has a cup for small drinks and s bigger compartment when making a bigger portion.
Andrea C.
Foodie Expert
I have had my Ninja Kitchen System for about 6 months now and I am loving everything about it. I blender makes smoothies and sauces and soups smooth and creamy, while the processor bowl makes the perfect rough chop for salsa and vegetables. I have the extra food processor attachment that can grate and slice, that part saves me a lot of money shredding my own cheese and pre-slicing veggies. I love the value of the bundle all of the items that come with it make it my favorite purchase this year.
Katie S.
Hopewell, VA
How nice is this versus the old ninja?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Is it really worth that prize ? Let me know!
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
Would you choose this or the kitchen aid. Does it crush thru ice well? Love the fact it's a blender/food processor.
Tammy B.
Leonardtown, MD
How well does it crush ice?