Ninja MEGA Kitchen System uploaded by Tia S.

BY NINJA

The ninja mega kitchen system provides professional performanceâ and power in single serve, xl 8 cup processor bowl andâ 72 oz pitcher! This professional-quality juicer, blender, mixer and processor comes packed with a 2+ hp motor that handles limitless tasks in seconds, freeing you to focus on cooking, serving and savoring. . â . Experience the ninja difference with full-sized blender performance, now in single serve blending cups. Create personal health drinks to go! With a generous 8 cup capacity,â the ninja mega kitchen system can aslo equip home bakers with the unique capability to effortlessly mix 2 lbs. Of dough. . â . The... see more...

Ninja MEGA Kitchen System
  • "The food processor is great for chopping up vegetables for soup, nuts for baking, and it comes with a blade that can mix 2lbs of dough." in 4 reviews
  • "I put frozen chunks of fruit in it everyday and get skeptical about if it will blend it up into a drink and sure enough every time it does no matter how big the fruit is and I've put some big strawberries in it..." in 1 review
  • "Everything I blend ends up so smooth, I make smoothies every morning in it." in 1 review
  • "I love making smoothies with my ninja blender :) no chunks like some blenders leave, smooth refreshing drink left." in 1 review
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I love the effectiveness of this blender/kitchen system. So far it had obliterated whatever I put in the blender or food processor. Smooth consistency for smoothies (love the single serving option)! I even make my own baby food for my little girl. Then I freeze the baby food in ice cube trays and put them in freezer bags for single servings I can defrost or put in the baby food/bottle steamer to warm quickly! The only reason I have 4 stars not 5 is how loud it is! Scares my little girl to the point of scream crying. Breaks my heart. I can't make fresh baby food for this reason unless my husband is home to take her to the other side of the house. Yeah. It's that loud. I don't doubt my neighbors can hear it. A real bummer!
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
I bought this last year and am still absolutely amazed at how well it works the blades are amazing the price was so worth it and as you can see from picture I use it at least once a day I love having all in one and it hast failed me yet!!
Mikaela R.
Gloucester, MA
I LOVE my Ninja. Having a 1500 watt blender makes blending so quick and simple. For less than $200 you are getting comparable power to a Blendtec, which costs more than double. The Blendtec is also just a blender. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is SO much more. The single serve cups are so convenient, especially if you are making a smoothie for one or a smaller batch of something. The cups make it so easy to chop smaller amounts for salsa or sauces. The Ninja is essentially a blender, food processor, mixer, and single serve blender all in one base. It helps eliminate the need for a separate machine for each of those processes. So not only is it a powerful great machine, but it is able to free up a lot of cabinet/counter space. It is a great price for what it is. If you were to buy a blender, food processor and mixer separately, you would be paying a great deal more than this package, even if you were to buy cheap brands. I would not write enough great things about this. It is able to finely crush and blend, but also has the capability to create a course chop (and everything in between). It is a little bit loud, but that is due to the larger motor which allows for such versatility. The suction cups do surprisingly well at keeping the machine from moving around on the counter. Overall, a great price for what you are getting! It is comparable to machines (Blendtec, Vitamix) for a fraction of the price.
Brittany H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I got this blender for Christmas and I LOVE it! I've had many other blenders in the past and none of them compare to this one! I use it to make smoothies daily and when my little one comes and starts to eat real food I'm planning to make his food with it too! It can handle frozen anything it seems. I put frozen chunks of fruit in it everyday and get skeptical about if it will blend it up into a drink and sure enough every time it does no matter how big the fruit is and I've put some big strawberries in it... The single serve cups are great for my morning drink when it's just me, but I used the pitcher when my roommates or family wants some too. I think the only thing I could truly say is a downfall about it is how loud it is... BUT it's a blender and most aren't quiet in the first place....
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!!! I use one for my savory dishes (salsa, vinaigrettes, etc.) and the other for my sweet dishes (shakes, dips, etc). Easiest clean up ever too.
Tammy T.
Mount Holly, NC
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System has quickly become my favorite kitchen appliance. The single serve blending cups are excellent for making a quick blended coffee or protein shake. (They even come with lids so you can take them on the go!) The 72oz blender has simplified my ability to create and freeze juice in bulk amounts for the entire week. The food processor is great for chopping up vegetables for soup, nuts for baking, and it comes with a blade that can mix 2lbs of dough. This workhorse is most definitely a 5-star appliance, and has earned a prominent place in my appliance garage!
Andrea C.
I have had my Ninja Kitchen System for about 6 months now and I am loving everything about it. I blender makes smoothies and sauces and soups smooth and creamy, while the processor bowl makes the perfect rough chop for salsa and vegetables. I have the extra food processor attachment that can grate and slice, that part saves me a lot of money shredding my own cheese and pre-slicing veggies. I love the value of the bundle all of the items that come with it make it my favorite purchase this year.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I purchased my Ninja kitchen system last year. I have been dying to get started using it but just jumped right in. I've been using it for smoothies and absolutely love it. Well worth the investment. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great appliance that is versatile. I've owned a Magic Bullet and it just wasn't as great as my Ninja. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Michelle A.
I upgraded to this from a magic bullet and I am in love. Everything I blend ends up so smooth, I make smoothies every morning in it. I love that there is not only a food processor but that it also came with an attachment to use to make dough. It blends very quickly. It definitely is on par with a Vitamix. It's very simple to clean. I bought mine at Sam's Club and got a great deal on it.
Lindsey Z.
I use my Ninja almost everyday. If it's not for my shake its to make a dough, or cookies, or to mix something, or make drinks. I'm so glad I bought this. I find so many uses for it that they didn't even have listed. It makes the best drinks, far better than any restaurant could ever make. The smoothies are like silk. I'm just blown away with it.
Katie S.
Hopewell, VA
How nice is this versus the old ninja?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Is it really worth that prize ? Let me know!
SALLY M.
Would you choose this or the kitchen aid. Does it crush thru ice well? Love the fact it's a blender/food processor.
Tammy B.
Leonardtown, MD
How well does it crush ice?