Ninja MEGA Kitchen System uploaded by Tia S.

BY NINJA

The ninja mega kitchen system provides professional performanceâ and power in single serve, xl 8 cup processor bowl andâ 72 oz pitcher! This professional-quality juicer, blender, mixer and processor comes packed with a 2+ hp motor that handles limitless tasks in seconds, freeing you to focus on cooking, serving and savoring. . â . Experience the ninja difference with full-sized blender performance, now in single serve blending cups. Create personal health drinks to go! With a generous 8 cup capacity,â the ninja mega kitchen system can aslo equip home bakers with the unique capability to effortlessly mix 2 lbs. Of dough. . â . The... see more...

Ninja MEGA Kitchen System
  • "The food processor is great for chopping up vegetables for soup, nuts for baking, and it comes with a blade that can mix 2lbs of dough." in 4 reviews
  • "I put frozen chunks of fruit in it everyday and get skeptical about if it will blend it up into a drink and sure enough every time it does no matter how big the fruit is and I've put some big strawberries in it..." in 1 review
  • "Everything I blend ends up so smooth, I make smoothies every morning in it." in 1 review
  • "I love making smoothies with my ninja blender :) no chunks like some blenders leave, smooth refreshing drink left." in 1 review
Kelsi W.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the effectiveness of this blender/kitchen system. So far it had obliterated whatever I put in the blender or food processor. Smooth consistency for smoothies (love the single serving option)! I even make my own baby food for my little girl. Then I freeze the baby food in ice cube trays and put them in freezer bags for single servings I can defrost or put in the baby food/bottle steamer to warm quickly! The only reason I have 4 stars not 5 is how loud it is! Scares my little girl to the point of scream crying. Breaks my heart. I can't make fresh baby food for this reason unless my husband is home to take her to the other side of the house. Yeah. It's that loud. I don't doubt my neighbors can hear it. A real bummer!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
Foodie Expert
I bought this last year and am still absolutely amazed at how well it works the blades are amazing the price was so worth it and as you can see from picture I use it at least once a day I love having all in one and it hast failed me yet!!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!!! I use one for my savory dishes (salsa, vinaigrettes, etc.) and the other for my sweet dishes (shakes, dips, etc). Easiest clean up ever too.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Foodie Expert
Love my ninja kitchen system. The easy to use cups for individual smoothies is my favorite. I do love the food processor option as well. We can shred down cheese for fondue in a snap. The blender is awesome. I just love this.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Mount Holly, NC
Foodie Expert
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System has quickly become my favorite kitchen appliance. The single serve blending cups are excellent for making a quick blended coffee or protein shake. (They even come with lids so you can take them on the go!) The 72oz blender has simplified my ability to create and freeze juice in bulk amounts for the entire week. The food processor is great for chopping up vegetables for soup, nuts for baking, and it comes with a blade that can mix 2lbs of dough. This workhorse is most definitely a 5-star appliance, and has earned a prominent place in my appliance garage!
Christine G.
Christine G.
This is an expensive system, but it is easy to use. Cleans well, but we have noticed a bit of moisture (we hand wash) in the handle of the cup. Love the convenience, and it is very effective.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
AMAZING!!! This is the best blender I have ever owned. I use the single serving containers most often and they are the perfect size. I love that this comes with the three different sizes. This also comes with different blades. This chops up ice with no struggle at all. I am very pleased with this!! It is wonderful. Highly recommend!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Ninja system! One of the best purchases I've ever made. The blender works exceptionally well, easily blending even ice. The food processor is great too. I make a lot of salsa and it's getting used a lot. Excellent smoothies! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the ninja products! I love making smoothies with my ninja blender :) no chunks like some blenders leave, smooth refreshing drink left. Awesome products that last
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
I purchased my Ninja kitchen system last year. I have been dying to get started using it but just jumped right in. I've been using it for smoothies and absolutely love it. Well worth the investment. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great appliance that is versatile. I've owned a Magic Bullet and it just wasn't as great as my Ninja. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Hopewell, VA
How nice is this versus the old ninja?
Yarlin A.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Is it really worth that prize ? Let me know!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
Would you choose this or the kitchen aid. Does it crush thru ice well? Love the fact it's a blender/food processor.
Tammy B.