Ninja Master Prep Pro Food & Drink Mixer Model QB1004

by Ninja

Patented Ninja™ 6-Blade technology crushes ice, chops and blends 2X faster! The combination of the patented Ninja® technology and powerful pulsing action is an ideal recipe for an indispensable kitchen tool. The power is in the palm of your hands! Simply PULSE to control the patented, uniquely stacked, Ninja® blades for consistent results every time. Patented Ninja® technology. Dishwasher safe parts. 450-Watt motor. Crush solid ice cubes into fluffy snow. 3 Processing containers, including new 40-ounce processing bowl, plus lids, blades and splashguards for all 3.

What is the best processor? Is it the Ninja or Kitchen Aide?
I would love to try them. Are they of good quality, and easy to use?
How well is this system at crushing ice and frozen fruit? Preferably for smoothies?
Start your review of Ninja Master Prep Pro Food & Drink Mixer Model QB1004!
We actually got a Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Spiralizer because our dog is only allowed to eat human food (due to a health condition). It has to be the best money we ever spent. It is going strong at 2 years and we only need to replace one thing so far on it due to using it to much. The blades stay sharp no need to replace or resharpen. So many options to set and you get the Spiralizer for FREE! We really couldn't beat that price
Worcester, MA
I actually have a very similar one but it's two pieces not three. Anyway, I got it for free when a friend of a friend moved away. There's a lot of gunk on the top bit where the engine is which makes it progressively harder to use. But it's nearly impossible to clean. Same goes for the sheer handle of the blender. Some day I'll replace the whole thingy.
NY
I love my Ninja! The blender makes amazing smoothie and breaks down soup to be as creamy as store bought. I make Zoodles often. It is extremely easy to use attachments. I have used food processor to make cauliflower rice. This machine takes the place of so many appliances and is so much easier to use.
My husband was so excited to buy our set 4 years ago, it has definitely been worth the money. We use it for everything from smoothies, to salsa, to everything in between. If these ones ever get worn out we will be buying a new set. I love the range of sizes and the versatility of the product
Gresham, OR
Another absolute favorite! I recieved this as a home warming gift and have not looked back at any other blender or food processor. Love that I can use this for multiple things and it cuts right through what I need it to cut through. I use mine every chance I get and its super easy to clean ❤
Love this food processor, fantastic, it grinds, mix, chop, puree and so much more. Easy to separate and clean, and it is great for drink mixer for alcoholic beverages or even smoothies. Great tool in any kitchen to help assist in making life and cooking a little easier.
Clifton, NJ
I got this for my birthday from my boy firend! This is such a great value for the ninja and you get three different machines! I constantly make smoothies. I’ve made guacamole in the food processor. Also cheesecake crust in the chopper! Love this thing had it forever and going strong still!
I received this as a gift two years ago. I love the different sizes and that the one motor works for all of them. Cleaning could be a bit easier as it's hard to get into the grooves around the blades without cutting yourself. Overall though it's a great product and works very well.
Gainesville, FL
Easy to use, quiet and speedy...Best advice is to pulse first so that you don't over do it because it is THAT efficient... this is one smart appliance. Very nicely packaged... as simple as unpack and go. Makes great shakes/smoothies and works wonders on chopping your add ins or add ons for any meal! Also, the master pod stores easily.  Go Get The Ninja Master Prep Pro Now!!
I really enjoy Ninja products  The blender/food processor has been a great product that I use frequently.  Although I love this product the plastic carafe does not hold up great with repeated use of hot liquids  I would definitely buy Ninja products again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...