BY NINJA

Rule the kitchen with the Ninja Master Prep Pro! Designed to combat even the toughest culinary challenges, this revolutionary food and drink maker combines the best features of a traditional blender, a food processor and a stick blender all in one device. The Ninja Master Prep Pro puts the power in your hands with an ergonomic power pod. This interchangeable pod lets you move quickly from the blending pitcher to the food processing bowl for fast and easy prep work. Feel like a fiesta? Just fill the processing bowl with ingredients for salsa and the pitcher with ice and margarita mix. Then move down the line with the power pod and you've got an instant party! Forget mushy, soggy, half-chopped fruits and veggies. Ninja blade technology-with six individual blades for even, efficient results-offers unique processing power for uniform cutting, blending and ice crushing whatever you're preparing. One-touch pulsing lets you mince, dice, chop or puree with ease-just pulse your way to perfectly prepped ingredients. see more...

Megan G.
I LOVE this blender. Be careful because the blades are seriously ridiculously sharp. This thing blends everything I've put into it and it is most impressive, to me, when I make smoothies for my family because I use frozen fruit and it chops it right up, no problem.
Rachel H.
Easy and fast to blend or chop anything. The clean up is super easy as well since it is a minimal setup.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Omg this thing is amazing. I paid like $25 at Walmart and I’ve made tons of smoothies milkshakes and alcoholic beverages. It’s so easy to clean I love it. One blend setting u can make it pulse with your hand. It comes with a smaller chopper attachment with a recipe for salsa which I used and was delicious!
Samantha F.
I never use my blender anymore with this new tool. It pulses amazingly still even after having it for months. I know I will continue to use it for many more. It is very easy to clean which is a bonus!
Lapin Q.
Love this!
I almost don't use my blender anymore because I always go to the ninja master instead
Can make cashew cream or nut butter so easily
Also has a cover for both containers so it goes directly to the fridge after use.
Easy to wash, goes in the dishwashing machine.